Page 598 of 612 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6118

Thread: Space empires – The great unknown

(( Zman, I believe and most others think that your actions are folly. I don't know how MX or Bloogle want this to go, but I highly recommend you don't send all your ships or any at all. No one is prosecuting you for this, I simply pointed out that I thought it was an action of metagaming to know his fleet size. Hopefully we can get this out of the way and ultimately progress this arc (at least for MX and Bloogle). Also, please use the OOC tags. ))

((I recognize that, now i'm pointing out why I overreacted and how we know the Imperium has the ability to threaten us))
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

(( lol im just waiting for responses from boogle and Axis hahah, Zman your awesome at running into the jaws of death over and over, and im ardently against him being able to call back his decision to send in his entire fleet, you cant go back and rewrie all your mistakes it kills the essence of Rping and not dealing with consequences of actions))

((well then, if you all don't mind, I have a story arc to start off))

** Inside Kain Space**

Grand Admiral Uzang began to order the battlegroup around near immediately. Energy signatures were detectable between most ships. An all fleet broadcast was then sent by the grand admiral. “Attention all Druubi craft, Latest orders are to chart courses home for unknown purposes.” Then suddenly without warning most of the armada began moving away from the groups of ships standing off at one another. The only ship that stayed in its position was the Armageddon, it began to hail the Imperial ships with a repeating message in a close low gothic “Attention unidentified vessels, I am Grand Admiral Uzang. Would you be so kind as to open a channel with my ship?”

((Sector Listing
    Ertang asteroid field- Delta 22-A starbase.

Smert III- Druubi capital

Drusu- site of Crucial shipyard, construction site of the new Armageddon class ship

Smura- Site of major shipyard

Knoll- Site of major shipyard

Abenai- Site of major shipyard

Antiag- Site of major shipyard

Romoo- from here down is colonies

Plele

Klegi

Otegie

Dremn

Seth

Tiathe

Enutau

Doussi

Chienorge

Trala

Chaja

Drara

Aangise

Krart- last colony world

Restricted Sector- Alliegi- PURPOSE AND CORDINATES NOT FOUND

Tenta system- Intersellar dump
    the dyslexic ork
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

* Unknown Space *
    - Site of Incident X-

How a ship was registering in perfect human dialect both intrigued and worried the Master Sentinel and the show of force and subsiquent retreat was also noted by the staff officers of the fleet. Troubling times, it seems we have 4 factions present opposite to ourselves Maldagron input an uplink with Grand Admiral of the Fleets Canith de Orrlilian for further instruction past the current circumstance.

Ensign respond to the unknown vessel

- How is it that you recongize Imperial dialect? If so where did you learn it and whom do you work for?, this task force is charting unknown space in the hopes of identify resource rich planets and astroid feilds and charting intersteller maps for the God Hand Emperor of the Imperium. Imperialis Solaris Terra.

The fleet held formation as all sides watched and waited

**Inside Kain Space**

"Charting space Eh? Ensign! transmit charts and stellar coordinates for sub-sector 2180, the resources among those uninhabitable systems should impress them. " the admiral spoke. "Imperial Vessels, I am willing to propose a deal. However I feel we should discuss the matter in a more private area. I will be at the marked location in the sub-sector for some time before finishing the trip to Druubi space. You can meet me there or lose out on a great deal for yourselves." a response came from the Druubi ship rapidly as it began to lurch forward.
    the dyslexic ork

(( Yo malg. Please use quotes (" ") around your speech. It makes it a lot easier for my terrible eyes decipher. ))

* Unknown Space*

"As i am only the eyes and ears of my Emperor i can only see and hear and not speak for him,
    the Sentinel Master in return sent a coded message with information to the outer rim.

" I can do no more than say to ask and give inquiry to the Lords of the Outer rim they are your best bet for an audience with someone of more suitable rank. My teams will look over the data given and send probes to the coordinates for further analysis. Furthermore why are all these ships here?"

*Imperial Myrie* - Political Heart of the Imperium Solaris *

Hooded men in a dark room talked around a round oaken table endlessly, there data pads linked to a wireless cerebral link. whispers in the corner talked of the Death Watch with its two flags ships Godhand and Tiamat of the Death watch and the Eternal Crusade Fleet under Lord High Admiral Canith De Orillien.

" We cannot abandon our defenses to the Emperors agents his genetic sons are nothing but *******s of eldar and warp design no true heirs to the empire."

another man spoke out,

but he was cut down before the words left his mouth the 9 men around the table died horribly cut to ribbons their assailants never seen never heard. The nobles of all Imperium worlds would soon learn that treason would no longer be tolerated. The Death Dealers of the Imperium where always listening always watching always ready to keep the Emperors Peace

**inside Kain Space**

One final message was sent before the Druubi Flagship got out of short range communications range. "My leaders were planning an invasion, I however have plans to kick off that take precedent over our government. I will not stand by and kill innocents while our government plans the slaughter of countless trillions of lives. I have done what is in my power to stop the invasion, and few will be threatened by our government even if I fail, for quite some time. A third of the entire navy is loyal to my cause, but that is not enough. You may be the only chance I have of stopping the mass genocide of innocent people. I must depart now. I can wait at the specified coordinates for only so long though, before I can wait no longer to stop them!" The druubi ship then jumped into acell.
    the dyslexic ork

* Imperium Solaris expedition Fleet* - Unknown Space -

The Drubaii an unknown species has just requested aid in a brewing conflict from Imperial forces,
    the Inquisition would be pleased at the chance to use project Bahamut in the fringe worlds far from the prying eyes of the Emperor and his eternal Guardian princes of Terra another space for the lights will to be done...

- The dark reaches -

The Swarms they grew, spreading changing becoming stronger worlds stripped the metallic beast that was Bahamut would soon be ready to leave its mark on the galaxy.

Page 598 of 612 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608 ... LastLast