Page 596 of 612 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6118

Thread: Space empires The great unknown

(( Oh Zman you are the trollest ))

Quote Originally Posted by zman111 View Post
    ((

If I may point this out

an ensign shouted "new transwarp anomaly detected! its the anomaly creatures (imperium ships)" Captain Drexe began speaking over the alarmed chatter "send a message to them! explain there was a misunderstanding!"
    he continued changing topic "Where is the armada?! I'd really like some backup in case negotiations go sour" an officer replied "15 minuite transwarp jump from here, Give or take a few minuites"

Pay special attention to the bolded text as it explains the arrival of my armada/fleet))
    ((How about you pay special attention to the fact that a minute has passed IC. Your fleet can't be here, even according to yourself, because it's only been a goddamned minute.))

((And another thing: Neither you or Malganus, were even invited to this fiasco. I said in OOC at the end of my post that I was awaiting Bloogle. If Bloogle posts in agreement that neither of you should be here, everything involving either of you at this fiasco will be retconned.))

Quote Originally Posted by Malganus View Post
    (( Oh Zman you are the trollest ))
    ((how is this trolling?! explain! I am just trying to back up my post here!

*Inside Kain space* Captain Drexe

Sensors were screaming all of a sudden as they picked up the main Druubi fleet slowing out of acell roughly 4000 or so ships were present along with the flaghip of the grand druubi armada the Armaggedon Captain Drexe ordered communications to be established with the other forces and the supreme admiral.
    again see the bolded text

This refers to the fleet entering long range scanners and those eyeing on FTL sources, the fleet is nearby but still a few minuites out and slowing down enough to enter in on the right coordinates.

**Outside COS Space**

"sir another force dropping out! cross-refrencing with our construction database." an ensign rambled "Well ensign are they friendies or more bandits!" Captain Drexe stated. The ensign continued "Not friendly not bandits, another military force, however they don't seem too pleased." Captain Drexe began "start transmitting an audio-visual message, try to explain we were doing them a favor by ridding the sector of these brigands. Send a lingual cypher to them. lets try to open a communications channel in a few minuites. Meanwhile shift power away from weapons so we don't encourage them to fire on us. Send a message to the main fleet, we may need help and have a first contact scenario"
    As you can see we called the fleet up and had them on their way here quite a while ago

Lastly, I was here before anyone else showed up, we saw 2 factions, and we helped one (the wrong one unfortunately) then the Kain showed up, we tried to explain ourselves to everyone, the imperium shows up, (who knows why yet) we freak out call in help and try to explain ourselves to everyone still. then now we sit here NOT roleplaying it out casualy or anything but arguing about it.
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

((how is this trolling?! explain! I am just trying to back up my post here!

again see the bolded text

This refers to the fleet entering long range scanners and those eyeing on FTL sources, the fleet is nearby but still a few minuites out and slowing down enough to enter in on the right coordinates.

As you can see we called the fleet up and had them on their way here quite a while ago

Lastly, I was here before anyone else showed up, we saw 2 factions, and we helped one (the wrong one unfortunately) then the Kain showed up, we tried to explain ourselves to everyone, the imperium shows up, (who knows why yet) we freak out call in help and try to explain ourselves to everyone still. then now we sit here NOT roleplaying it out casualy or anything but arguing about it.

((There were no other IC posts between your two posts; therefore, no time has passed between the two events. You are godmodding. Also, nowhere in your post does it reference your use of long range scanners and scanners watching FTL movements. It merely says that they have exited "acell", with no specification of location. One could only assume that they are in the immediate area and are capable of entering combat immediately.))

((As for not "roleplaying it casualy", this hasn't been done for many reasons. For one, you are interfering with an event that you were not invited to at all, adding time between posts because you insist on participation. Secondly, you've been godmodding since your arrival, causing tension and frustration among those of us who haven't summoned a fleet to the other side of the galaxy in two consecutive posts. I was going to put up with you at first, but it is clear that it would be too much work to deal with you and your godmodding, hence I have posted that all parties that were not invited to participate in my First Contact scenario with the Kain will have their actions in this event retconned as soon as Bloogle posts his confirmation.))

((Honestly I'm just wondering why zmans whole armada is now in my space to protect a scout group, as opposed to his planets. Especially considering what happened last time he played. My guess is those planets would be ripe for the taking around now. Hey, ramrod, paying attention to this bit?

Get the hint zman and do the smart thing. I don't mind a scouting party being there and although malgs appearance complicates things for me personally, I can deal with it. But a whole armada? Well, as I said. Think it through.))
    BonzaiBannana: A giant loophole to pubic safety

I could point out that our fleet was prepping to leave a long time ago (before the great silence), and that no one knows where we live yet. we are smart enough to keep failsafes in place to prevent those coordinates from falling into opposing hands.
    the dyslexic ork
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

((Let's just say that for both of our sakes we should be happy I ain't the GM any more...))
    Purple Qwrq

THE FOUNDER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS.
    I am have returned! 100% Active, 100% inspired! Read The Mod comic -
    Weekly Updates

I could point out that our fleet was prepping to leave a long time ago (before the great silence), and that no one knows where we live yet. we are smart enough to keep failsafes in place to prevent those coordinates from falling into opposing hands.
    ((According to the GM, Redsheild, you still occupy the minor factions lands on the map. If you occupy elsewhere then it has not been clarified and your sheet was incomplete when submitted. That puts the travel time between your empire and mine at days, not minutes. And I have a faster ftl drive. If your armada just jumped into my space it will be easy to find the origin location, especially if you lose even one ship.

I'm just making sure you know what you are letting yourself in for.))

((Let's just say that for both of our sakes we should be happy I ain't the GM any more...))
    ((Planet eating nanites.))

(( Well i was just reacting to a situation, my eastern fleets are searching the unknown quadrants aka the newbie areas in the hopes of tracking down eldrads dark rangers which escaped to this area.. the small recon fleets investigating all irregularities in the unknown quadrants. *This has been known for awhile*. a space battle.. unknown jump warp signatures and then zman bringing in a fleet is more than enough rachet to gain the attention on the tens of thousands of warships i have scanning the various sectors in the hope of finding who is harboring the darkelfs last minions... lol Zman you are a master troll btw ))

Quote Originally Posted by Malganus View Post
    (( Well i was just reacting to a situation, my eastern fleets are searching the unknown quadrants aka the newbie areas in the hopes of tracking down eldrads dark rangers which escaped to this area.. the small recon fleets investigating all irregularities in the unknown quadrants. *This has been known for awhile*. a space battle.. unknown jump warp signatures and then zman bringing in a fleet is more than enough rachet to gain the attention on the tens of thousands of warships i have scanning the various sectors in the hope of finding who is harboring the darkelfs last minions... lol Zman you are a master troll btw ))
    ((Well I'm north, but I understand your reasoning. Like I said, I don't particularly mind but this was meant to be a First Contact for MissingAxis, since he is new and all and suddenly everyone and their mother have tagged along.))