Thread: After a fight, village owner gets defence points, but not owner of village???

Default After a fight, village owner gets defence points, but not owner of village???

Edit: I meant After a fight,village owner gets defence points, but not owner of troops???

I am a kingdoms player for two years now and i wanted to try out the tournament. And someone said this is the case with legends. Why on earth is this a thing? Most times a defender will support someone else, or a ww village. They dont get a report they can share as nice as a ww killer report either, so getting points and some medals are only satisfaction they can get.
    This is the exact reason why i didnt start tournament servers. Can someone explain what is the reason of this system?
    Last edited by GriHaci; 12.06.2017 at 18:59.

Wasn't this changed a few weeks ago? http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=160064

Guardsman

hey there.
    You're right, everyone kept demanding this from the travian team and they finally decided on implementing this in t4.4 (aka Legends). Starting form next server that is in 5 days, which will be ts6.travian.com this feature will be there
    Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Natarian Knight

It's already on comx, fnx

Guardsman

ah right, only keep track of 1x servers here. Would've been a good place to check out the new changes quickly *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro