Thread: [HK2] Hero disappeared

Default [HK2] Hero disappeared

My hero disappeared on 24th night after sending him for adventure. I reported the bug to Support yesterday morning but they just replied me that they passed the case to the manager.. I don't know how long would it take to solve the problem.. There is still no reply from the manager. The HP of my hero is now full but I cannot use him for adventure or attack any oases. It is sad to seeing that the ranking of my hero is going down as other users can upgrade their heroes as usual.

Anybody else have the same issue?

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Amy521

Can you pm your server and ingame name and I will take a look to see where your hero is.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Thanks for the manager here but it is sad that he cannot check my domain..
    This is the 4th day I lost my hero. I posted the same issue in the forum of my domain but no one answered..
    Yesterday I asked for the update but the ingame manager only replied "please wait patiently". When I asked for the compensation of the affected period, they even replied me that "We have already compensated all the users for the server down, please check the forum (link)". OMG

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Thanks for the last post you did asit showed me more clearly what problems you are facing.

You are right I cannot help you on another domain as the .COM's are where I lurk.

I can however pass along your issues to those who need to see them. I do suggest to follow normal protocol but I will see if I can light the match for you anyway. So if you would like me to try then just send me a PM with the info I asked for.

If you do not want to then try the following.....

Send in another ticket to your support for your domain. Let them know your hero is bugging out and it is not due to the latest server outage as that has been already fixed. This way they can give it a better look and see what might be going on.

Main thing i think is to make sure that in your support ticket you make it clear your hero is still bugging out.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Swindler's hero is still missing, over two months now
    Second place is the first loser