Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ISTANBUL at Northwest (-/+)

Thorned Warrior

Frustration again..

DualAssassin here,

now im not someone who likes to post but occasionally i read some stuff. heard yall thought i was being serious with my hits? only wanted a medal (its my first time playing so i gladly suicided 2 3-day hammers for one). i even said to my team i was suiciding my hammers as long as i take out a little bit of def and get a few points for a medal. goal achieved and still got a few cat waves off after the clear, where are those reports mr turk?

for the rest ive had some istanbul ppl msg me basically whining that i was hitting them and really really asking me if i could please stop cuz i am clearly a better player... tbh i did not see that coming myself on my first server xD.

anyways gz on the def on the first hit and cya ingame

Sincerely, DualAssassin (proud member of the Suicide Squad)

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by DaDawg View Post
    DualAssassin here,

now im not someone who likes to post but occasionally i read some stuff. heard yall thought i was being serious with my hits? only wanted a medal (its my first time playing so i gladly suicided 2 3-day hammers for one). i even said to my team i was suiciding my hammers as long as i take out a little bit of def and get a few points for a medal. goal achieved and still got a few cat waves off after the clear, where are those reports mr turk?

for the rest ive had some istanbul ppl msg me basically whining that i was hitting them and really really asking me if i could please stop cuz i am clearly a better player... tbh i did not see that coming myself on my first server xD.

anyways gz on the def on the first hit and cya ingame

That is a load of BS. Nice try though. I am clearly not on the turks side but come on dude. You meant to do it. Really? An 8th place ribbon was worth that many troops right before artis? I am glad you said you are a first timer so many times just to make sure it was clear you didnt know what you were doing.

You have 5 villas, 2 are small, your cap is a low pop 50% 9 crop and you are not a top raider. That was a huge loss to you whether you want to admit it or not. Just because running 2 villas 24/7 the calculator says those are 3 day hammers doesnt mean you (I mean you personally on that account) can actually make 2 of them in 3 days.

Thorned Warrior

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506116c3651.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	3181

By the def point rise on top10, Defenders are Ha Ji Won and Darkhunter. Sending standing deff to the players close to me . It's either DD-Ph has a network of 120+ active players or else... By the way jotheold would you like to quit DarkHunter or should I kick him ?

Name:	50611976077.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	3182
    Also, Let's not forget this pro raid

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Potato View Post

Name:	506116c3651.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	3181

By the def point rise on top10, Defenders are Ha Ji Won and Darkhunter. Sending standing deff to the players close to me . It's either DD-Ph has a network of 120+ active players or else... By the way jotheold would you like to quit DarkHunter or should I kick him ?

I didn't know who darkhunter was till you just told me.. LOL you have way too many leaks

Also what do you want me to show honestly.. other than your core 10 players everyone you have in your alliance sends us trash like this.. it's so depressing, i don't even post them

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/50615801c42

and then deletes.

There's a reason why we get top attack medals, and you get top defenders.
    Last edited by jotheold; 19.06.2017 at 05:20.

Thorned Warrior

Little show from us to teach you guys how to do ops

Quote Originally Posted by dibrom View Post
    That is a load of BS. Nice try though. I am clearly not on the turks side but come on dude. You meant to do it. Really? An 8th place ribbon was worth that many troops right before artis? I am glad you said you are a first timer so many times just to make sure it was clear you didnt know what you were doing.

You have 5 villas, 2 are small, your cap is a low pop 50% 9 crop and you are not a top raider. That was a huge loss to you whether you want to admit it or not. Just because running 2 villas 24/7 the calculator says those are 3 day hammers doesnt mean you (I mean you personally on that account) can actually make 2 of them in 3 days.
    i really do not care about losing a 3 day hammer, 3 more days i have same hammer back bud... not talking about calculator my ques are above 12 hrs all the time on all buildings... i am not top raider but i dont have to be to make a hammer, just gotta be efficient. im not going for a wwk anyways, heck if i would i wouldve settled the 100+% 15c that were available xD

for me the only thing i had in mind was getting a medal, since i wanted one. anything else that we may have gotten would have been a bonus. and yes, im new to all this so i am also taking the time to learn things, is that wrong? for me a 10th place wouldve been worth it as well js.

i would very much appreciate you not referring to my honest sharing of intention and information "BS" as it comes off as quite disrespectfull.
    also i was running 1 villa 24/7, not 2. so 3 day hammer means i had a 3day hammer, crashed it, built a new one and crashed it 3 days later. and idk who you are but 10k is many? since when? and off course it was a loss, i would not call it huge, but it was substantial, i just dont really mind any of the losses i suffered, it was in my course of expectation.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by DaDawg View Post
    i really do not care about losing a 3 day hammer, 3 more days i have same hammer back bud... not talking about calculator my ques are above 12 hrs all the time on all buildings... i am not top raider but i dont have to be to make a hammer, just gotta be efficient. im not going for a wwk anyways, heck if i would i wouldve settled the 100+% 15c that were available xD

for me the only thing i had in mind was getting a medal, since i wanted one. anything else that we may have gotten would have been a bonus. and yes, im new to all this so i am also taking the time to learn things, is that wrong? for me a 10th place wouldve been worth it as well js.

i would very much appreciate you not referring to my honest sharing of intention and information "BS" as it comes off as quite disrespectfull.
    also i was running 1 villa 24/7, not 2. so 3 day hammer means i had a 3day hammer, crashed it, built a new one and crashed it 3 days later. and idk who you are but 10k is many? since when? and off course it was a loss, i would not call it huge, but it was substantial, i just dont really mind any of the losses i suffered, it was in my course of expectation.

Still not buying it and Im pretty sure no one else is either but if it makes you feel better trying to convince yourself and your ally you killed your hammer... on purpose, on a useless account, a week before artis, for an 8th place ribbon, just because you can remake it in 3 days.......

Hopefully for your ally you will learn that if you want points there are much better ways get them then single shot suicides. Or if you truly want to waste a hammer there are better ways to do it then running it into defense.

Enjoy your game bud.
    Last edited by dibrom; 19.06.2017 at 14:09. Reason: as usual spelling

Thorned Warrior

Thanks.. DaDawg

Outspoken courageous player. All of us have fun

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    Thanks.. DaDawg

Outspoken courageous player. All of us have fun
    exactly, its about fun. it was a good wall, i aint going to be salty about it, was wp by ppl with more experience. having fun is most important thing of playing games