Thread: Servers offline 5/24/201

Default Servers offline 5/24/201

Dear community,

we are deeply sorry for the current situation and would like to update you about it. This morning our datacenter faced an issue that caused all our services to go offline. We are still working on a solution to bring everything back to working order, but, as you probably can imagine, this will take quite a lot of time. This is partly due to the reason that there are currently more than 250 active game worlds in Travian: Legends alone.

During the day, we will continue trying to bring back all the game worlds and perform the following actions:

- All troops that starved during the blackout will be restored.
    - We will enable truce for 1 day and block starvation for 2 days.
    - We will elaborate a compensation plan to make up for this issue. (Details will follow later)

We will keep you informed via our communication platforms (forum & Facebook), so stay tuned for more information!

Your Travian Team

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

I know you all are waiting around for some news.......

Looks like they have discovered the problem and are taking steps to rectify it.

The servers should slowly be coming back online but unfortunately cannot put any hard time on it right now.

Keep an eye here and on Facebook to follow the latest developments.

More to come!!!!
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Hello Everyone

Time is a killer when dealing with breakdowns like this for both Travian and the players.

This breakdown was bad and Travian is still working hard to get a handle on it and get servers back online.

This is a very slow process but some domains are now active with more to follow. There is just no way to put a time stamp on exactly when our great .COM Domain will be running.

I as you hope we are next but they have to do things in steps in order to prevent additional errors from occurring.

As we move forward on this mess I will be here posting to help you stay informed as best as I can keep you.

More to come so stay tuned.

Also you can learn as servers come online here too......

Travian Legends FB

Hello Everyone

I have waited a bit to post but I have been told that the .COM's were up and running. I went through myself and entered each server to make sure and could access them all.

From what I understand there could be some problems still that are unknown so be sure and contact support if you have any.

I will post a more official post when I have gathered all the facts.

To All Travian .COM Members

Today has been a really tough day for YOU and Travian. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to so many of you. When stuff breaks like this it hurts us all.

If you followed the Facebook page status updates you know that we faced a technical issue in our datacenter which was caused by a component which broke(hardware). This of course is not something that can be foreseen or even get a warning beforehand. Much like running over something in the road and your tire pops unexpectedly. There was also rumors about hacking, ransomware and good old fashion Tom Foolery but these were all untrue.

As servers are cleared and put online then the process of restoring troops can begin.
    Starvation has been deactivated(sure you noticed the New Year" greetings)
    A ceasefire has been put in place

We want to make up for the unforeseen issue with a gift to all of you.

So this Friday 26/5/2017 we will compensate each domain with 5 Gold and 500 Silver for each downtime hour.

Which means for the first domains which went online will be credited with 50 Gold and 5000 Silver and the last domain whch went live will receive 65 Gold and 6500 Silver. For the .COM domain we will be looking at the 65/6500 side of it. Since this will be affecting more then 250 servers it will take some time for this to be completed so we ask for a little patience.

Thank you for your understanding & patience. We do apologize again for this unfortunate event.

You Travian Team