Thread: [Com1] Cancel adventure

Default [Com1] Cancel adventure

I cancel an adventure just 9 sec after sending to change hero's gear and the adventure vanished...
    Last edited by cris@; 19.05.2017 at 11:17.
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

Guardsman

com4.. we also have adentures vanishing. a few minutes after sending hero.hero still does the adventure. even though it has vanished.
    also.there is a problem when putting up a building.. it take several button pushes for it to que.
    Last edited by J Browning; 19.05.2017 at 13:28.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

If you are having issues with com4 then by all means send in a ticket to support. This is the fastest way to get things reported which means a faster fix.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Hi,

This is a serious game flaw.

I sent my hero to adventure, then I changed my mind and cancelled adventure from rally point, hero returned back, but that adventure disappeared now.

COM 5

It happened to me second time in a row and I lost 2 adventures.

From few days, as soon as I send hero to adventure, adventure doesn't appear in adventure tab, hero keeps going. Also hero getting only resources in 99% adventures and nothing else.
    I am thinking to delete.

Even after watching ad number of times, building not starting. After watching 4 adshad to place building at normal speed.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

I included this thread in my report yesterday so I do know that it will be forwarded to the tech dept for sure.

I have not heard anything back as of yet but you may hear even before me in this case since support will be your main contact on this. I will however post anything I do learn here.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Don't know if you need more feedback, but it happens on com1 and com2 as well. It seems that the adventure disappears as soon as you send your hero to one (eg. my hero is on his way to an adventure, but the hero menu shows 0 available).

I didn't cancel the Adventure !!!!!!!!!!!! Travian just took it away after I started it, time was not a factor.

Your hero is on its way to an adventure in ‎*(**16‬‬|*-*67‬‬)‬‎. Arrival in 0:08:00 at 18:07
    (The adventure's progress can be seen at Rally point.)

Travel time calculation for other villages.

Currently available adventures:
    Place Duration Danger Time left Link
    No adventure found.

same thing happened to me, and I was thinking about making a new topic. Glad I checked before

You guys say that your hero still does the adventure. I cancelled my adventure to equip my new item and now my hero is just sitting on my village, he is not doing the adventure...