Thread: Event Jam ROA server

Default Event Jam ROA server

Receiving an event jam on the ROA server on my account, anyone else experiencing this issue?

Pikeman

I am also facing the same issue....

Same here.. Got a settlement pending, and some construction too,... oh and an adventure returning.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

Can you please let us know if this event jam still exists for you.

I have taken a look at it and it appears to have been resolved.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Massive starvation due to 5 hours of negative crop on every noncap hammer on the entire server... please tell me they're doing a rollback. I'm talking about ROA ts80.com in particular, a x2 server.

If you don't know, please go above your head and get us a proper response. Many are threatening deletion in skype chats, leadership and general chats, over this. It's ridiculous, and there has been no proper response besides "It's workin' now!" from yourself and Support Ticket responses.

Gold will not be enough - we sincerely request a rollback to ensure fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by xreflex View Post
    Massive starvation due to 5 hours of negative crop on every noncap hammer on the entire server... please tell me they're doing a rollback. I'm talking about ROA ts80.com in particular, a x2 server.

If you don't know, please go above your head and get us a proper response. Many are threatening deletion in skype chats, leadership and general chats, over this. It's ridiculous, and there has been no proper response besides "It's workin' now!" from yourself and Support Ticket responses.

Gold will not be enough - we sincerely request a rollback to ensure fairness.
    Glad you came forward as no one really posted about what server it was. So I just checked and right now it shows that the ts80 server is running normal at present time. So now that we know which server it was we can have it further investigated to see what happened and then take steps needed to make sure it does not happen again.

I did report this to those above me and after checking the server(not the right one of course) myself my answer was based on that with the limited information that was provided.

Also keep in mind that on any PTR server bad things can happen as they test new things.

Right now I am as you are waiting to hear back about what happened and once I get more information then I will post it on the forum to keep you all informed as well.

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to stop back here and let you know we had some more info to share.

You can find it HERE