Thread: Stonemason

Default Stonemason

This must be answered somewhere, but I cannot find it. I understand the stonemason makes capital buildings and resource fields harder to cata. But I seem to recall that the stonemason credit is retained even if you demolish the building - so if I raise the stonemason lodge to level 20 and gain 300% strength of buildings, then I can demolish the building and retain this bonus in the village as long as it remains the capital. Is this true?

I understand the bonus is not visible ANYWHERE within the game interface other than in the stonemason lodge while it remains in existence. Could this be considered a BUG? If so, it has to be one of the oldest on the books. It seems like a stonemason bonus indicator could be added in the main building or the rally point.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by delbarco View Post
    This must be answered somewhere, but I cannot find it. I understand the stonemason makes capital buildings and resource fields harder to cata. But I seem to recall that the stonemason credit is retained even if you demolish the building - so if I raise the stonemason lodge to level 20 and gain 300% strength of buildings, then I can demolish the building and retain this bonus in the village as long as it remains the capital. Is this true?
    As far as I know this is not true.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello delbarco

The defense bonus you get from the stonemason is only working if the stonemason village exists. So if you remove it then you also remove the bonus. Hope that helps.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

you mean it only exists if the stonemason building exists? Or you mean it only applies to the village where the stonemason is or was?

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

It only exists in a village that has a stonemason building in it.
    Guess that last reply was a little confusing.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules