Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's playing, who's ready!?

Thumbs up Who's playing, who's ready!?

Looking for some old alliance names. Anyone going to start one of the old alliance up again? Can't wait.

COM Server 1 '09 ~ amigood
    COM Server 1 '12 ~ Chaos
    US Server tx3 '14 ~ Str33tKa0s
    UK Server tx3 '16 ~ Str33tKa0s

Pikeman

Tick Tock ... I'm so ready for a new game!

Pikeman

i'm new here where should i start ?

any suggestion?

I may start or find a dual, any takers?

Always recommend SW

Hey Kaos my team I'm bringing here has time in Wild, warfrez, Terror and Chaos we a little seasoned.

I'm a new player to Travian and I'm balancing against quitting the game or trying on the new server. So I would have the advices of some experimented players.

I have start 2 weeks ago to play on the server 4. I'm used to some strategic games close to this one. But there are a lot of thinks that I dont like on the server I'm playing currently, I just dont know if it's a general rule to Travian or an exception of this server.

I'm currently in a middle of dozens of dozens of players from one huge alliance (Warriors & LNRS), it's almost 60% of the players near by me. On the other hand there are 20% of the players which are banned for cheating. The rest of the players are mostly either not playing either being the PD (I dont know the meaning of that one but I have understand correctly it seems to be people playing to feed / serve another one) or having a Huge army and asking people to be their PD.

Since I'm playing I'm pretty much eveyday attacked by players. Even when they dont find my army and after they could see that I got enough crannies to not be worth to be attacked they keep coming.
    I haven't see anywhere on tutorials any informations that let me think that there is a point to destroy ennemy units without gaining some ressources.

So to come to my point : I was wanting to try the game and do some attacks but by my area of start, I'm just playing the mouse trying to not being attack. I can't attack players around me because they are all members of a huge alliance or protected by a huge player and I'm not willing to play for someone else.
    I dont like the experience I'm having on the game right now but it seems to me that the game as a lot more to offer.

So my question is : is it going to be the same kind of schema on the new server ? Is what I'm experiencing the "classic" Travian game, or is their a chance that on this new server things will be different ?

I apologise for my english, it's not my first language. Thank for any constructiv answers.

P.S : my point for this post is not to complain about the game. It's just that I dont like the current game and I want to know if there are any chances that the new server may offer me some more fun.

Pikeman

Most .com servers these days have 1-3 premade alliances. From what I can see Com4 have Warriors, LNRS and EE-ank.

Premade alliances have a huge advantage since travian is a team game. But on some servers (like com4) it might be a bit boring to join a premade alliance since it will be an easy win (Warrior win 99% sure).

On com1 and com3 on other hand there are premade metas too, but there isnt one of them that are 99% sure to win

But since you are new you really should just support an already strong alliance, premade or not, and learn Start as an PD (personal deffender)..

I believe Warriors are not a pre made alliance however a lot of players joined after we won S6 just because of the timing for the start of S4. With Farmlist and aggressive players once a player gets a single resource from a farm your added to a farm list and the player never looks into why they not getting any return from raids yes it is annoying for beginners, Benne is correct learn the ropes as a personal defender just pumping out defense and settling close to a top hammer account. Thenplayer will give you advice and show you the ropes for an active offensive account. Settle in the SW and reply to the post with your in game name and I will contact you and help guide you I don't have an alliance coming here but I have a few people probably brining 10 or so all single player accounts from S6

guildert, write me in game, same name on ts4 and let me see if we can break the cycle for you... but ts5 will probably be fun too. You decide