Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's playing, who's ready!?

Pikeman

It's a start of a new server! Have a good game you all!

We are a premade alliance. Mixed with Warriors, Immortals, Wanderlings and good/top players from ts5 last round. I'm playing again here in ts5 alone. Does anyone know what METAs will be playing in NE?

Pikeman

All those alliances are so 2016.
    MM MegaloMania

Thank you for your answers. I decided to give a try to ts5 taking the opportunity to start from day 1.
    So thank you delbarco for your offer but I wont keep using my account on ts4. Just going to keep it again a little to show to those who are attacking me that I can destroy their armies without being afraid of being massacred by their friends .

I will follow your advise and try to be a PD on the ts5.

@Wildchild my Pseudo is currently Bob42 on the new server due to some technical issue on registration Guildert is already taken by myself on an unreachable confirmation email adress .

Thank you for you opinions and advises.
    I decided to give a try to the ts5, having the opportunity to start on day 1 and see how it goes.

@Delbarco Thank you for your offer. But regarding my choice I'm not going to continue on ts4. One server will be enough . I'm just going to attack those who have been attacking badly now that I'm not affraid to the intervention of their allies. So I dont want to make you loose your time ^^.

@Wildchild My IG name is Bob42 as thanks to a non working confirmation email adress Guildert is now already taken .

Pikeman

I read and science myself to victory!

MM MegaloMania

I love ts5 because there are NO metas!!! Fun server it will be!

Pikeman

Wonder how much my 2nd hand books will sell. I can clearly see a rise in bookprice, but this server all items seem alot cheaper then on ts4.
    MM MegaloMania

im here .im a newbiew traviancom 5