Thread: Complete the sentence…

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Default Complete the sentence…

Dear Travian Players!

The rules of this mini-game are pretty simple: We start a sentence which you have to finish.

The 3 most creative answers will be rewarded with 30 gold each.

Here is the sentence to finish;
    Mark Atilius thought suddenly – I must admit it was not the best idea to...

This contest ends on April 22. Gold awarded to .COM servers only(no finals servers)
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

I must admit it was not the best idea to drink the night before the appearance of artifacts

Mojo Jojo, com1

I must admit that it was not the best idea to .... read up on this

Mark Atilius thought suddenly – I must admit it was not the best idea to throw bachannalia whilst at war.

Hello Everyone

This thread is intended for those who wish to create a storyline and show off their creative side with a Travian themed twist.

If you wish to participate then please do so and enjoy the thread for what it is.

There are other threads that are already up and running that are intended for you to voice your concerns and rants. You keep it there and follow forum rules then your posts are allowed to stay.

This thread is not for it so leave it out.

Pikeman

Mark Atilius thought suddenly – I must admit it was not the best idea to...

... paint all the bucklers for Easter, hide them in the nearby forest, forget search contest because of the occurred excitement while the catapult eggs shooting match and now miss the bucklers for the military review to impress the treasurer before asking him about gold to pay the building master for repairing the tournament square which got demolished by some mess of catapults, eggs, ... slippery ground...

Salve cousin!

I must admit it was not the best idea to enlist in the Roman army. Too much marching, digging fortifications EVERY night! To not talk about all this polishing to keep the armour shiny

I thought it should be exciting and marvellous to travel and explore all the foreign countries. I should have followed my uncle's advice and and been his apprentice instead. As a trader I could have made a fortune, now I realise that in the army only the officers will thrive. If there is anything of value to find in this miserable small villages out in the woods you can be sure it's not the common soldiers hands that gets it.

To be honest I don't know which of the tribes we counter up here is the worst ones. The gauls seems to be friendly but if you're not attentive you can break a leg or be impaled if you're unlucky and fell in the traps they dig to catch the wild boars that is their favourite food beside the rotten fish they eat daily. And be careful if you see one of their sorcerers near the cauldron. They have a knack for mushrooms with the most stunning effects. A whole legion swollen up after been invited to dinner once and for four days we had to keep them tied with ropes and drag them with us to keep them from disappearing in the sky.

I'm a bit envious of the teuts, the fur they use instead of armour at least keeps them warm. But all the raids can make you mad, they swarm as mosquitos and if you don't keep a close eye on your belongings, they are suddenly gone. They are bred to fight. It doesn't matter if you meet a warrior, a female or a child, their crones are terrible. The more blood that flows - the more pleasure. Every week they have a contest who have killed most or raided most.

Lately we have heard rumours about a foreign tribe that even seems to scare the local teuts. They call themselves Русская команда and are tricky and cunning, not easy to defeat. They have won the most battles against us so far. We really needs to cooperate if we shall have a chance for victory.

I look forward to next message from you my dear cousin!

Vale

Yours

Mark Atilius
    Last edited by Safiren; 21.04.2017 at 13:14.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

Congratulations to our winners of this contest who will receive 30 gold each

Asmodeus
    Artyom
    Bonzo
    Safiren

ALL GOLD AWARDED