Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Default Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

Greetings community,

Welcome to the first iteration of #AskTravian. Do you have questions which you would like to ask directly to the Game Center? Then you came to the right place! Welcome to join direct dialogue between the Game Center and the community!

How it works:

From today till 14.04.2017 you can post one(1) question in this thread. Travian Team will gather all the questions worldwide and check out the most asked and/or most interesting ones. We promise we will read all your questions but we can’t promise we’ll answer them all. After that our tireless and inquisitive caravan driver Mark Atilius will go into an adventure at Travian’s HQ, kidnap the Product Director, lock him in the Treasure Room and force him to answer! If everything goes well Mark Atilius should be back to you with a nice video proof or written text of his adventure in just about 1 month!

Please, keep in mind, that you can ask questions about gameplay, art, game design, game history, tribes, new features – everything!
    However, we don’t have option to answer base knowledge questions (How I can train more troops?) or discuss bans/complaints about staff. For those questions please contact Customer Service.

We are looking forward to your questions!
    Your Travian Legends team
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Do you think I've nothing better to do?? Villages to build, troops to make/kill, It's like you think I'm just sitting here making you money........Oh wait!!!!

I eould like to know why the game makes it so difficult to make Settlers and Chieftains. The game could go faster if it was easier to make these things.

I would like to know if there are really gonna be any new races added to the game? Got pretty hyped when I saw it on that one thread, but I can't know if its true or not

Travian is like the only game I'm attracted to, so please let us know!

I would like a more streamlined and intuitive user interface for creating and modifying trade routes.

Thorned Warrior

Why can't you implement things which makes basic daily admin of the game faster e.g.
    editing farm lists:
    - being able to switch a farmlist from one village to another
    - being able to mass delete farms(not the whole farmlist, but more than one farm in a list at a time)

Editing Trade Routes:
    - being able to mass delete/edit/create trade routes in a village
    - being able to create trade routes to villages where you need to feed troops that are stored in other players villages - e.g. hubs. - I know there are pushing rules to get around, but I'm sure you can figure out something to work this out.

There is no point, you have no interest in what we have to say
    Second place is the first loser

Pikeman

Fewer com servers.

Can Travian please provide a REST API to replace the map.sql?

Default End Game in ROA

What is the best strategy for EndGame in ROA? Victory points - region control - and population. How does it all work together and what is the best way to ensure victory for you and your alliance?