Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

Hi, quick question: did i lose 1 level of each structure if i conquer with chiefs one village mine already? (RoA version)

I like the restrictions on the map.sql files, it prevents cheating. There are two areas that would make statistic tools better equipped though and my question is do you have plans to make available more detailed information on each game

for example, a file with the square types (not resource types, but what imagery is used) so we can recreate maps better. No cheat or impact on gold sales

Pikeman

NEW FEATURE: Mobile App

I recently tried to introduce Travian to a friend and she said that it looks ancient and "it even runs in a browser." How far away are you from launching an app version?

Natarian Knight

A few weeks ago we were told the following
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    Since I am forwarding your complaints on my reports they do get sent to the areas that need to see them. You must also understand that there has been change for the good here of late. So looking at the larger picture I do see the positive aspect of this dialog and know thru experience that it will help get thing moving along for the better.
    Please provide us with details what exactly was changed for better. In particular, what was done/will be done soon in relation to the following issues:
    - having 24/7 customer service. 24 hours response time is not acceptable;
    - ultimate power of a single person (aka multihunter) over a server. If a decision is disputed someone else must get involved;
    - how lack of game knowledge of multihunters was/will be addressed? Who trains them?;
    - how lack of proper information about the game was/will be addressed (detailed explanation of new pushing rules for example).
    Feel free to tell more of course

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post

Please provide us with details what exactly was changed for better. In particular, what was done/will be done soon in relation to the following issues:
    - having 24/7 customer service. 24 hours response time is not acceptable;
    - ultimate power of a single person (aka multihunter) over a server. If a decision is disputed someone else must get involved;
    - how lack of game knowledge of multihunters was/will be addressed? Who trains them?;
    - how lack of proper information about the game was/will be addressed (detailed explanation of new pushing rules for example).
    Feel free to tell more of course
    Yeah, you are right, Ele : this has been a request for years and still nothing has change on that matter...
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    Please provide us with details what exactly was changed for better.
    I have looked through the thread but was unable to find the thread or post where I stated anything has actually changed as of yet.
    I know what you are posting and asking about stuff but we just started this whole journey of change.

So what has changed of late?.....

I can say at least on my end that this forum is now moderated and kept updated better then it has in a few years. The information related to servers is now being kept updated. Embassies are now opened before a server start and I leave them open longer after a server has ended. You see I have paid attention to what you all post out here and I have been fixing the stuff I have direct control over now.

Behind the curtain Travian has been changing things to help it's employee's do their job better. What those are I am not privy to post about unless they say I can but I see the stuff personally myself because I am also included some of the new tools and ways we are to operate.

As I have stated in several threads that collecting issues, understanding issues and getting things straight take time and do not happen overnight. We have only started really collecting information since I began as cm and getting it over to who needs to see it. So maybe a little patience is needed here instead of just a few weeks.

I have already jotted down for my long term plans to keep you all up to speed on when stuff gets a face lift or fixed. This way you will really see that what we have been doing the last couple months is not for nothing.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules