Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

Why can't we see attacking and defensive points for Natarian units?

Quote Originally Posted by benne View Post
    Fewer com servers.
    This would be awesome. One com server every 6 months so there are more players playing on one server.
    Last edited by gigranovic; 10.04.2017 at 18:22.

Pikeman

Default Team quests

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post

Greetings community,

Welcome to the first iteration of #AskTravian. Do you have questions which you would like to ask directly to the Game Center? Then you came to the right place! Welcome to join direct dialogue between the Game Center and the community!

How it works:

From today till 14.04.2017 you can post one(1) question in this thread. Travian Team will gather all the questions worldwide and check out the most asked and/or most interesting ones. We promise we will read all your questions but we canít promise weíll answer them all. After that our tireless and inquisitive caravan driver Mark Atilius will go into an adventure at Travianís HQ, kidnap the Product Director, lock him in the Treasure Room and force him to answer! If everything goes well Mark Atilius should be back to you with a nice video proof or written text of his adventure in just about 1 month!

Please, keep in mind, that you can ask questions about gameplay, art, game design, game history, tribes, new features Ė everything!
    However, we donít have option to answer base knowledge questions (How I can train more troops?) or discuss bans/complaints about staff. For those questions please contact Customer Service.

We are looking forward to your questions!
    Your Travian Legends team
    Wouldn't be interesting to have weekly Team quests that need Team effort to be achieved not like ROA but with competition among the alliances and with pay back awards like +10% quicker army production in each account in alliance for 1 week?
    Al Capone (Chaotic War Lords/Immortals/Twelve Monkeys)

Default Trade Routes and farm Lists

I can only put 1 thing? :O

Dear Travian,

Please make Trade Routes and Farm Lists easier to use.
    I like what @shadowkit and @BlueberryPie said.
    We need to be able to manage Farm Lists and Trade Routes easily. These are Gold Club benefits, and as such, i believe you need to pay special attention to making them better.
    Farm Lists need to be able to change Village, and delete by selecting a few. This streamlines the use of farmlists.
    Trade routes get a bit tricky, i know, but I believe that a basic system can be established where the trade route recognizes that you have troops stored in another village, and then opens up a trade route option to that village, allowing on a certain amount of crop to be assigned.

I.e. I have 100 ECs stored in a village. When i go to trade routes, i then see the village is now in my selectable villages option, but i am limited to only send 400 crop. (as ECs consume 4 crop, 100x4=400)

I hope you listen to our request, we want people to come back to this game, and make it like the old days, when we had 10k people on a server.

Regards,
    The Fluffiest One There Is!

Pikeman

I hope you plan on keeping at least one of the new tribes that you bring on the anniversary round.

It would be ideal to see less .com servers & team quests implemented - but with a limitation applied to number of teams.

Moreover, when will we see new resources (intelligence resources) developed more in this game? Such as a potential of gaining some magic effects for some attacks, that affect for a number of days a player attacked (inflicting a ''curse'' that inflicts negative effects as those from small fools - per example) which can be developed extra in - let's say University building (pre-req Academy lvl 20 / palace lvl 20 & town hall lvl 20) or an improved tournament square - in terms of weapons efficiency.

regards,
    C.

¨¨¨
    Hear No Evil (CWL/Goats)

Why don't you invest to make a Travian mobile app? Playing it on my phone is simply too slow!

Pikeman

I last played Travian on 2010, after playing for around four consecutive years. Now I am back playing again, and I think this iteration is a very interesting opportunity.

My one question is: why there is (almost) no female figure in the Travian 'caricature'?

I do know we can make female figure for our Hero, but then I've never seen any advertisement, screensaver, banner etc. in a female figure. Some examples uploaded below.

travian4_banner.jpgTravian-Server-Start.jpgenglsich.png

I am just wondering if there is any specific reason, or perhaps this could be considered as a suggestion.

Thank you for this chance of asking.

#AskTravian #GenderEquality

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by CharWorld View Post
    What is the best strategy for EndGame in ROA? Victory points - region control - and population. How does it all work together and what is the best way to ensure victory for you and your alliance?
    Char, noticed your question here. I'm actually playing on your server under the ign "Heisenberg".

Feel free to drop me a message and I'm happy to answer any RoA related questions.

Thanks,
    Ben

Pikeman

What if we had a server with gold crap disabled. Just Golden Club and Plus, those are fine. But nothing else, no NPC, no instant build/research. No +25% bonuses except those from daily quests.

I'd also remove buckets actually. And tablets. And oinments. Or made them all not to be instant at least.

Yeah, that would have been a server of my dream. And for many others I'm sure. So, I'm supposed to state a question I guess. It is "When?"

What is the return on investment of travian?

Because in the actual time of history which this game is set, females were ancillary figures at best.

As a software engineer, I am curious about the underlying architecture of travian. Is it just a central database with in-httpd php processes selecting/updating the database directly, and a few "internal" processes touching the database for things like new spawns, adventure creation, etc? Or is there a central process with an API which the in-httpd php talks through to access the database? Or does the central process keep the entire game state in-memory? What's the shape of the thing?

Thanks in advance