View Poll Results: Would you like to have these features implemented in the upcoming servers of Travian?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Both (donation system and defense point distribution system)

42 46.15%
  • Only donation system

0 0%
  • Only defense point distribution system

37 40.66%
  • None

12 13.19%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rise of Alliances features on regular servers

Pikeman

I think the donate system could be open to cheating by way of multi accounts. But I'm totally in favour of the defence point distribution.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Pignouf View Post
    defensive players are anonymous, and because of that, they are less attacked (mostly less fakes and less attacks on them) than offensive players. I am not sure that drawing attention to them is a good idea.
    exactly!!
    Why do ppl care about stupid points that much??
    Our defenders have never suffered from not gaining points and never wanted them actually. They prefer to hide in shadow. Those who do care about points have moved to RoA servers already.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by piglet View Post
    exactly!!
    Our defenders have never suffered from not gaining points and never wanted them actually. They prefer to hide in shadow. Those who do care about points have moved to RoA servers already.
    "Our defenders" aka PD? Maybe. I'm talking from the point of view defenders who are equal partners of offensive accounts in an alliance, not support accounts. Would be nice to hear from defenders themselves anyway, I assume you are not one of such?

He'll deny it but it's obvious he means pd, tech or multi accounts. This game needs to be more transparent and giving the def points to the defending player goes some way to doing that.
    Second place is the first loser

Pikeman

I agree with both features, but donating system should be changed.

The cost for upgrading is ridiculous and it should be halved at every bonus.
    Add 10% more bonus on each bonus and it will be worth it. Resources invested are wasted.
    Metallurgy to 20% is insane, 10% is resonable.
    Also, for merchants bonus : Add more speed.

Pikeman

I voted for both systems.
    I think it fair for the whoever actually defending to get the points. This way those players get the credit they deserve!

I also think the donation system is really nice, but could use a bit of changing.
    The first thing that comes to mind is slightly lower the amount you need to donate to get the bonus at higher tiers.
    As mentioned by others, the amount of resources needed is insane.

In addition, I think the donation system could use more options to donate to.
    4 is nice, but I think the more the better.
    An example for a 5th bonus:
    -Increase speed of merchants (10% or 20% per tier). Personally I think its a must have, even more important than the merchant capacity, especially on RoA.

Also, maybe changing the number on the current donations for troop training speed and culture point generation to 3% per tier would also be nice.
    They feel a bit underwhelming currently, despite how much resources you have to invest for them.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by piglet View Post
    exactly!!
    Nopes, if this system is implemented - I'd want to play def too. I could actually go with hammer anvil account and "EARN" the Def/Off weekly medal. I'm sure that many off players would also start training defense. And as an off planer, i'd like to know who are the PDs too. Also - you can now always know who's the guy that spiked a farm This system will increase the strategy and gaining info from the game itself rather than through spy work. It has my upvote for sure.

Reading my post again :P I just realized that spikers can now get a medal for spiking farms... So unless you got a strong alliance in region to punish such players, I'd say the random restarts would punish you
    Last edited by fnx; 03.04.2017 at 20:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Well i agree on changes to make the game a bit more spicy, just FASTER merchants (it's useless playing a 2k by 2k area with slowrunners there, some tribes become obsolete) ...inbetween challenges to gain bonus VP and no april fools day jokes 2 days before the server ends

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    Dear Community

We know you are super curious to know which one is the fake news out of our April' Fool, but let’s play this a bit differently. Along the year we will reveal you small pieces, because we'd like you to focus on a specific topic time after time.

So please, vote on this poll and comment to this thread with your detailed feedbacks, and ask also your friends to do so, the more voice we hear the easier will be for us to decide wisely how to further develop the game and which features to implement.

Your Travian team
    AKA These things are things we're thinking about and haven't/can't actually implement any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    "Our defenders" aka PD? Maybe. I'm talking from the point of view defenders who are equal partners of offensive accounts in an alliance, not support accounts. Would be nice to hear from defenders themselves anyway, I assume you are not one of such?
    Well, I am (Wild Fire) and really, I'm not so sure it is a good idea . I didn't know that we got points on RoA. It is true : I came in the game very late, though
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)