Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Thread for "TONS OF NEW FEATURES"

The 5 tribes thing could be fake.

Pikeman

that gonna be awesomee !!

Probably the five tribe thing, probably the rewards for our pre-invited friends when we play together a new server...

The five tribes thing being fake would be sad seeing as they know it's the biggest reveal, and it's kinda what they need to bring old players back to the game.

That said, when do we find out which is fake? Do we have to wait till Sept 5th :'(

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    We will begin by relaunching the Travian website: A new, responsive design, that will adapt to your smartphone, tablet or computer is just around the corner. We cannot wait to show you our new page and are confident you will like the new look.
    False. This requires you to have Devs that actually know how to code, and for you to pay them instead of just stuffing your pockets.

Edit: Come to think if it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    We ... are confident you will like the new look.
    Yeah, this has to be false, 'cause you really don't care about your player base either.

If you want to encourage discussion, please reveal the false statement, Im not going to take a chance and discuss something that turns out to be a joke.

I think that that statement is the one that is false But it's common to reveal the joke the day after so plz Templar?

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

Any news?? you're playing with my feelings

Default My Vote

Hey,

Yet, we will not stop there. We love our forumsí friendly community but it is time to give this wonderful place a new look and the functionality it deserves, so we are going to relaunch our forums as well as our website.

This is the one i think is fake. It is unnecessary in my opinion. The new graphics do not need a relaunch, just a bit of editting.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

Seems we have many suggestions and guesses and think we can begin to whittle these down to reveal what is fake.

CHECK THIS OUT
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules