Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternative Hero Items

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Default Alternative Hero Items

Travian would like for you to create an image of yourself (image of yourself is optional and not a requirement to play) wearing or displaying "alternative" items that you would give your hero from typical items laying around your house. These items should represent hero weapons or defensive tools. Thinking outside the box you could also include items to represent consumables that the hero uses.

Need more incentive to play along?

3 winners will be chosen from all entries submitted and will be based on creativity & originality.

Top winner will receive 250 gold
    Runner up will receive 150 gold
    3rd place will receive 100 gold

This contest runs from March 20th thru March 26th
    Winners will be picked on the 27th of March

Posts your entries in this thread and it is not moderated so you will see it immediately.
    Let's keep the post clean, fun and free of drugs.
    Any that do not will be removed without notice.

All gold will be paid out to .COM domain servers only(any finals servers not included)
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

[QUOTE=Templar Knight;1988196]

i didnt understand what you wanted actually a drawing or specification but heres my reply

weapons - hammer, knife, screwdriver, fork
    consumables - sandwich, milk, coffee
    appearal - skateboard.

this is baylord

I think that my heroine could find a watering can useful. It will weaken the earth below the wall and with enough of them the wall will fall apart. The bad thing is that snails are so slow! It will take them 2 days to get out of their 7x7. Although they are easier to carry then rams so the heroine can transport them on the horseback. Be careful though, don't try to transport too many on one horse they don't like snails crawling around on their fur.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

Great. I have been needing a large glass pitcher from which I could drink the blood of my enemies from.

And a wine glass.

Name:  oQ0nyeX.png
Views: 1308
Size:  96.7 KB

We're civilized people here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pitcherandwineglass.PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	2763  
    Last edited by bleepbloop; 21.03.2017 at 02:39. Reason: Image too small.

Unhappy MY hero holding time

[QUOTE=Templar Knight;1988196]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	2765

I choose to my hero holding time, he can make time faster or slow time, just like when attacking he can make troops fast, and when an incoming attack he can slow the attack of an enemy

Pikeman

Default Reply

Name:	Compas_Bronce.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	309.6 KB 
ID:	2766Compass(as left hand item): Increases troop and hero speed by 10% when item is wielded.

Name:	Travian Logo.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	2767Flag(as left hand item): Increases troop and hero speed by 30% when going towards an attack

Name:	golf_club_wood.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	2769Golf club(as right hand item): Increases hero fighting strength by 250.

Name:	chess_piece_queen.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	2770Chess game(as consumable item): Increases hero fighting strength by 1000 for 3 hours.

Name:	soap.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	2768Soap(as usable item): Reduces hero health loss in battle by 10%.

Name:	playing_cards.png 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	2771Magic cards(as usable item): Increases efficiency of the senator/chieftain/chief when conquering a village by 15% by holding a magic cards show.

Name:	mask.png 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	2773Mask: Increases defending power of scouts when item is wielded by a present hero by 35%.
    Last edited by TNL; 22.03.2017 at 00:44.

Pikeman

Name:	heroe laurel.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	2772
    Laurel of Zeus: Increases the attack and defense of all your infantry and cavalry troops by 10%. The benefits could be modified and also the icon that represents the laurel

Weapon- squirt gun, used to blind enemies.
    armor- welders mask
    consumable- chapstick (can't leave the house without it)

Default alternative items

alternative items my hero would use from list

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post

1.croquet stick
    2. Spanner
    3.hammer
    4.pillow
    5.rolling pin
    6.toster or hairdryer with the bath
    7.pot and pan
    8.knife
    9.skrew driver
    10.drown him in a fish tank

1. coffee
    2. sandwich
    3. soap
    4. voodoo doll and pins
    5.toothbrush

Name:	MD.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	2775

Travian would like for you to create an image of yourself (image of yourself is optional and not a requirement to play) wearing or displaying "alternative" items that you would give your hero from typical items laying around your house. These items should represent hero weapons or defensive tools. Thinking outside the box you could also include items to represent consumables that the hero uses.

Need more incentive to play along?

3 winners will be chosen from all entries submitted and will be based on creativity & originality.

Top winner will receive 250 gold
    Runner up will receive 150 gold
    3rd place will receive 100 gold

This contest runs from March 20th thru March 26th
    Winners will be picked on the 27th of March

Posts your entries in this thread and it is not moderated so you will see it immediately.
    Let's keep the post clean, fun and free of drugs.
    Any that do not will be removed without notice.

All gold will be paid out to .COM domain servers only(any finals servers not included)

Name:	itemi erou travian.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	2776

I have made some improvements to your item list according to your specifications so here they are (from left to right):

-big bottle of ţuica instead of bucket of water (or whiskey or vodka or other strong liqueur) – used for revival of the hero (true heroes don’t drink water because it makes them rusty)
    -smokes for increasing soldiers moral instead of small bandages
    -beer instead of big bandages (for the same reason as the hero, true warriors don’t know pain, they revive on beer)
    -lighter for left hand item (when an natarian warrior ask you for a light gives you strenght against natars)
    -glasses of wine instead of scrolls for hero experience (in vino veritas, everybody knows it)
    -adult magazines instead of Artworks for cultural experience (really, who’s enjoying Gioconda?)
    -shots of tequila instead of tablets of law because nobody obey the law but everybody stick with you if you offer them tequila;
    -the Book of Wisdom aka The Alqemist by Paulo Coehlo (not just any book but „the book”, a lifechanging one)
    -Big Mac’s instead of Ointments (they have to eat big to be able to fight)
    -cash money instead of cages for animals (traitors of the forrest enslaved by money)
    -a poney, a horse and a KTM 450 for the hero to go faster on rough terrain
    Shoes/Boots:
    -sneakers instead of spurs for running faster and parkour better
    -irish dancing shoes for dancing step in front of the army to go faster
    -ninja shoes for being less nosy (increase stealthyness and health)
    Clothes/Body armors:
    -biker leather jacket instead of segmented armor (gives strenght and reduces damage)
    -running jacket instead of scale armor (reduce sweating/body damage and running is healthy)
    -a superman printed jacket instead of breastplating, it gives the illusion of power therefore makes the hero more powerful (panties not included)
    Left-hand items:
    -Lighter against Natarians (as descripted above)
    -a political/electoral campaign badge instead of pouch of the thief (being involved in politics makes you a greater thieve, therefore the greater the party the greater the bonus)
    - a GPS system instead of map (who uses paper maps anymore?)
    -an „I AM OFFENDED” sign instead of shield for protecting the hero against haters, racist and bigots.
    -a „BEST DEAL” sign instead of standard to make soldiers move faster from store to store (sorry, I mean mall to mall... dam’n it.. from village to village)
    -same goes for penant: LAST OFFER sign
    Randomly selected right-hand weapons (depicted below the hero):
    -small, medium, great Comb for Gaul Haeduans (they are basically french so they have to look pretty on the battlefield, the comb gives them +9 +12 +15 prettiness)
    -an extra hand for Imperians that makes them more talkative on the battlefield
    -a small, medium, big Bag of Potatoes for Axemen (being germans have more combat abilities)
    -small/medium/big Croissant for Theutates (different layers of creme de la creme gives them +6 +8 +10 creaminess)
    -a Hair Styling Gel for Roman Caesaris (big incentive for italians)
    -small/medium/great Bratwurst for Teutonic Knights
    -a swiss army knife for Roman Legionaires because they have to take care of both defence and offence so they have to be multitasking
    - a big pint glass of beer for Clubswingers to fight better

I hope this solves your issues for further game servers.

Best regards, yours truly

Habarnam.