I give to you the Wrench. Your hero uses it to get inside another players village disguised as a plumber (You temporarily get a mustash) and you are able to take any one item from there inventory that's is NOT being used. (If any). If the target has no items that are not curently being used.. you go home with nothing. And wrench is considered still used.
Hi, ts6 Black Dragon.
1. Helmet of the Carpenter: 10% faster production in workshop.
2. Helmet of the war carpenter: 15% faster production in the workshop.
3. Helmet of the Sapper(Pioneer) : 20% faster production in workshop.
*Right Hand Item:
1. Eagle: 500 fighting power for hero, scouting units 5% power increase bonus
2. Hawk: 1000 fighting power for hero, scouting units 10% power bonus.
3. Falcon: 1500 fighting power for hero, scouting units 15% power increase bonus
1. Armor of the spy: Hero can know the resources in the attacked village when he is in the attack and survives.
2. Armor of the Infilitrator: Hero can know the resources and defenses in the attacked village when he is in the attack and survives.
3. Armor of the Assassin: Hero can know the resources and defenses in the attacked village when he is in the attack and survives. Additionally he can join scouts in a scouting attack (the usual one) but can kill the existing enemy troops as if he is attacking them. If the attacked village doesn't contain scouting units, its troops will not defend.
Elixir of life: Makes the hero absorb 300 hitpoints before getting damaged. Starting bid 500 silver.
*Left hand Item
Telescope or binoculars: similar to the effect of a level 100 rallypoint on receiving an attack (seeing the type of the attacking unit but not the army)...
I hope this is creative enough...
Thanks in advance and best regards!