Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Maze

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Default The Maze

An old Gypsy looked really suspicious. Nevertheless, Mark Atilius took a closer look at the scroll which she was holding in her hands.

“Be sure, master, be sure, there is still enough gold left in that old gold mine! This map will make you rich! At least those who I had sold the same scrolls to in the past never came back dissatisfied! – the old gypsy chuckled with an evil look in her eyes, which she helplessly tried to hide. – Never came back, never… – she chortled again. – I am too old to go there myself, but you’re young and brave. You’ll get lucky!”

“Ok, old lady, I don’t trust a single word you’re saying (except for the last part, heh), but it does look like an interesting adventure! What could possibly go wrong anyway? – Mark Atilius replied – I’ll search the place!”

As soon as Mark Atilius entered the abandoned mine, he heard a loud rumble and huge stones cut him off from the entrance. Now the only hope he had was the scroll the old witch had given him.

Help Mark to find the second exit!

1st player who solves the maze will get 100 gold on his account.
    3 other players will be chosen randomly among all correct answers and will receive 50 gold each.

- Gold will only be awarded to a .COM server not including any finals server
    - Post your answer maze in this thread which is moderated so you will not see your answer till the contest is over.
    - This contest will end on Friday the 17th

Name:  maze_EN.png
Views: 2030
Size:  36.7 KB
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Hi, ts6 black dragon

Cannot attach...

Default maze

hello, i solved the puzzle, but how can i submit my answer to this thread?

Pikeman

Where do I solve this? Do I need to solve and take a screen shot or something?