Thread: The .COM Domain Alliance History

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Default The .COM Domain Alliance History

I have always felt that games like Travian Legends attract players in a cult like fashion. You either like it or you don't and those who like it will keep playing for years sometimes. Thru out my years of playing I have seen many alliances and friends come and go. It got me thinking about the past history of some of the alliances I was in and those I ran myself.

I thought a thread devoted to all the past and present alliances would be fitting as then others could learn about or reflect about time spent playing in or against the flags that fly or have flown across the
    .COM Domain.

So I am asking that any leaders from past or present time to come and fill out a post about your alliance. I am asking that leaders do this or that someone who speaks for those leaders so that we can try and get the most accurate and detailed history possible. Here is the kind of information I think others would like to read about.

- Alliance name and year(s) active
    - Leaders names (ingame names)
    - Important members names(ingame names) who helped shape the alliances identity
    - Some alliance highs
    - Some alliance lows
    - Names of other major alliance(s) you engaged in war with
    - Server win(s) flying your flag
    - Server win(s) as a contributing alliance

Please only post in this thread if you are a leader or rep for the leaders to tell their story. All other posts will be removed as we can open up another thread for discussion if it is needed.

I do hope to see some old timers return to the forum to tell their story. I love history and hope many of you will to as we begin to gather some Travian history right here in our little domain game world.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

- Alliance name and year(s) active
    The Colony┐│ 2009 thru 2014
    All on .com server 6 except 1

- Leaders names (ingame names)
    H 8 red5 50 Calibre

- Important members names(ingame names) who helped shape the alliances identity
    baxe jamesmanzi

- Some alliance highs
    Team work has always been our motto and it has held true so most of our highs have been just by staying together as a team when others would crumble. At one time we fought against 7 teams at 1 time with only another 1 wing alliance(shout out to EC) to give us a hand. We got our butts kicked but still remained intact and a viable fighting force till that server ended. We were also asked as a team to join with the alliance GRID and help them achieve a win which they did. That was a very good round as we as a team within a team had the best battle group on the server.

- Some alliance lows
    Any time a server ends and you have to say goodbye to some who will not return.
    As always when an alliances time runs out and you must furl your flag for the last time

- Names of other major alliance(s) you engaged in war with
    ME...VeNoM...GOATS...=815=...REV...sTeL...2605

- Server win(s) flying your flag

- Server win(s) as a contributing alliance
    4 Contributing to help another alliance win is not as glamorous but sometimes you do enough to where everyone else notices it.
    Last edited by The Dark Force; 05.03.2017 at 19:10.
    REVO...One...SEC...The Colony ┐│ x 4 rounds
    SG-GL...grid