Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Day 6...Coded Messages

We were on our way from CAESAREAto GHERLA , when we met a convoy that was travelling from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM . They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard

City BERZOBIS
    (151|7)

E1nst31n ts20.com (2x)

We were on our way from CAESAREA to GHERLA, when we met a convoy that was travelling from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM. They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

TIONG8D
    ts20.travian.com
    RoAx2

"We were on our way from -.-. .- . ... .- .-. . .- (CAESAREA) to --. .... . .-. .-.. .- (GHERLA), when we met a convoy that was travelling from .--- . .-. ..- ... .- .-.. . -- (JERUSALEM) to . -... ..- .-. .- -.-. ..- -- . (EBURACUM) They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

Name: ultimoze, Server: com3

"We were on our way from Caesarea to Gherla, when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to Eboracum. They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

Since its not clear where they actually met, therefore not knowing the nearest city (could be anything on path from Israel to Turkey and Balkans), but knowing Caesarea is in near proximity to Jerusalem, i'd guess they met pretty near so:

The Roman Guard city is Jerusalem.
    Gold is hidden at 378 | -289 .

Good riddle!

We were on our way from Caesarea to Gherla , when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to Eburacum.

Not sure Segestica /then gold will be on **60‬‬|**8‬‬/ or Salona /then gold will be on **63‬‬|*-*39/, but I think Salona is. Will be fun if its none of them.

We were on our way from Caesarea to Gherla , when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to Eburacum . They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard

For the bonus question

If we take the shortest path they would have never met
    the routes are different so its a wrong question and Mark has been cheated as mentioned by Lucius

Ign shivamv
    Server ts19 roa

"We were on our way from CAESAREA to GHERLA , when we met a convoy that was travelling from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM . They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

The answer is
    "We were on our way back from CAESAREA to GHERLA, when we met a convoy that was travelling from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM. They told us.....".
    The name of the city belonging to the Roman Guard is EPIDAURUM.
    The coordinates of the hidden gold are 96|-57
    I am playing on RoAx2 server and my ingame name is Samurai.

... from Caesarea to Gherla,...
    ... from Jerussalem to Eburacume...

City belonging to the Roman Guard is Mursa. Coordinates for gold is 100|10.

I can almost feel the hidden gold in my hands, yarr!

IGN: Pacal II
    Server: ts19.travian.com