Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 4...Family Ties

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Default Day 4...Family Ties

"So our troops marched off to the Gaul village and guess what? Those barbarians didn't leave a single soldier to defend their village! There were almost no citizens too. But, we decided to destroy the village just to prove a point. This will force them to move further to the north. And those Gaul troops didn't even arrive at our village. They either got lost or maybe decided not to attack because their village has already been destroyed." Lucius Tarquinius Lepidus shared the latest news with his friend Mark Atilius.

"Wow, that's an amazing victory! And without any losses!" the caravan driver jumped in excitement.

"Yes, no losses at all," the architect confirmed. Then he suddenly chuckled and added: "If, of course, we don't count our dearest quaestor Quint Oppius Sabius."

"What could possibly happen to him on such an uneventful raid?" Atilius looked surprised.

"He drank too much wine and went walking through the camp, stumbled and broke his leg," replied Tarquinius.

"And I guess he'll be dismissed now from his position for this kind of behavior?" inquired the caravan driver.
    The chief architect frowned and didn't say a word.

"No," he replied after a long pause. "He's the son of our prefect. And he became quaestor in the first place because of that fact. And not because of his 'outstanding' skills and expert knowledge."

"Oh..." that was all Mark Atilius could say.

"Hah, Mark," the architect continued. "If only you knew how the Empire is changing because of such 'sons'..."

The place fell silent.
    "Our family, though one of patricians, is used to achieving everything with our own minds." Tarquinius broke the silence again: "My brothers and I... We all serve the Emperor well and we’re respected for that by the people of Rome."

"Oh!" This time Mark gasped with respect. "And how many brothers and sisters have you got?"
    "I have an equal number of brothers and sisters," the architect smiled. "But my sister has twice as many brothers than sisters."

Task:
    How many brothers and sisters does Lucius have?
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Lucius has got - 3 brothers and 3 sisters

marhan (ts2.travian.pl

brothers, 3 sisters
    matmole
    ts3.travian.com

Pikeman

StonedUnicorns
    ts19.travian.com

Lucius has one sister and one brother, and the sister has two brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post

"So our troops marched off to the Gaul village and guess what? Those barbarians didn't leave a single soldier to defend their village! There were almost no citizens too. But, we decided to destroy the village just to prove a point. This will force them to move further to the north. And those Gaul troops didn't even arrive at our village. They either got lost or maybe decided not to attack because their village has already been destroyed." Lucius Tarquinius Lepidus shared the latest news with his friend Mark Atilius.

"Wow, that's an amazing victory! And without any losses!" the caravan driver jumped in excitement.

"Yes, no losses at all," the architect confirmed. Then he suddenly chuckled and added: "If, of course, we don't count our dearest quaestor Quint Oppius Sabius."

"What could possibly happen to him on such an uneventful raid?" Atilius looked surprised.

"He drank too much wine and went walking through the camp, stumbled and broke his leg," replied Tarquinius.

"And I guess he'll be dismissed now from his position for this kind of behavior?" inquired the caravan driver.
    The chief architect frowned and didn't say a word.

"No," he replied after a long pause. "He's the son of our prefect. And he became quaestor in the first place because of that fact. And not because of his 'outstanding' skills and expert knowledge."

"Oh..." that was all Mark Atilius could say.

"Hah, Mark," the architect continued. "If only you knew how the Empire is changing because of such 'sons'..."

The place fell silent.
    "Our family, though one of patricians, is used to achieving everything with our own minds." Tarquinius broke the silence again: "My brothers and I... We all serve the Emperor well and we’re respected for that by the people of Rome."

"Oh!" This time Mark gasped with respect. "And how many brothers and sisters have you got?"
    "I have an equal number of brothers and sisters," the architect smiled. "But my sister has twice as many brothers than sisters."

Task:
    3 brothers and 3 sisters

StonedUnicorns
    ts19.travian.com

My first answer was wrong. Please change it to

3 brothers and 3 sisters.

thanks

Lucius have 3 brothers and 3 sisters

comx : RagnarLothbrok

Lucius has 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
    Game world: http://ts20.travian.com
    Nick: Qvintex

3 brothers and 3 sisters

AutBoy
    Ts1.travian.com

3 brothers , 3 sisters

1 brother and 1 sister!

Kras ts19 aka RoA

Lucius has one brother and one sister.
    Nickname: DUALES TTT
    SERVER: ROA http://ts19.travian.net