Pikeman

3 brothers and 3 sisters

Account info - leron, com2

3 brothers and 3 sisters. tx3.travian.us nickname: green arrow

3 brothers and 3 sisters

server: ts3.travian.com
    IGN: stupid

3 girls and 4 boys in total.

so, the guy has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, while one of the sisters would have 2 sisters and 4 brothers.

2 brothers 2 sisters
    Dr. Evil
    ROA2

Username : Angelke01
    server : ts1.travian.com

Answer : Lucius has 3 sisters and 3 brothers.
    From his sisters point of view, she has 2 other sisters and 4 brothers, which is twice as much brothers than sisters.

ThE-OnE
    RoAx2 http://ts20.travian.com

How many brothers and sisters does Lucius have?
    3 brothers and 3 sisters

Default one brother and one sister

one brother and one sister

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post

"So our troops marched off to the Gaul village and guess what? Those barbarians didn't leave a single soldier to defend their village! There were almost no citizens too. But, we decided to destroy the village just to prove a point. This will force them to move further to the north. And those Gaul troops didn't even arrive at our village. They either got lost or maybe decided not to attack because their village has already been destroyed." Lucius Tarquinius Lepidus shared the latest news with his friend Mark Atilius.

"Wow, that's an amazing victory! And without any losses!" the caravan driver jumped in excitement.

"Yes, no losses at all," the architect confirmed. Then he suddenly chuckled and added: "If, of course, we don't count our dearest quaestor Quint Oppius Sabius."

"What could possibly happen to him on such an uneventful raid?" Atilius looked surprised.

"He drank too much wine and went walking through the camp, stumbled and broke his leg," replied Tarquinius.

"And I guess he'll be dismissed now from his position for this kind of behavior?" inquired the caravan driver.
    The chief architect frowned and didn't say a word.

"No," he replied after a long pause. "He's the son of our prefect. And he became quaestor in the first place because of that fact. And not because of his 'outstanding' skills and expert knowledge."

"Oh..." that was all Mark Atilius could say.

"Hah, Mark," the architect continued. "If only you knew how the Empire is changing because of such 'sons'..."

The place fell silent.
    "Our family, though one of patricians, is used to achieving everything with our own minds." Tarquinius broke the silence again: "My brothers and I... We all serve the Emperor well and were respected for that by the people of Rome."

"Oh!" This time Mark gasped with respect. "And how many brothers and sisters have you got?"
    "I have an equal number of brothers and sisters," the architect smiled. "But my sister has twice as many brothers than sisters."

Task:
    How many brothers and sisters does Lucius have?

Default 3 brothers and 3 sisters

He has 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
    Any of his sisters, logically has 4 brothers (including him) and 2 sisters (excluding herself).

(onfinity, ts1.travian.com)

Pikeman

FIS - com1

Lucius have 3 brothers and 3 sisters