Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive farm deletion

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by openminds85 View Post
    i feel like some ppl are upset because their personal farms got deleted and some members banned.

Good job MH.
    Also The Nerdy, our raids didnt drop at all. And nearest non-natar farm on my FL is 52 tiles away from me. So all 50x50 quadrant were my personal farms you are saying? Yet all banned BOT accs werent deleted. Do you think if I'd lose my personal farms I'd come out and complain to everyone and wrote numerous messages to MH? I just felt super sad because all farmlists were gone in like 15mins. Or maybe you're just jealous because you can't improve your raids?
    I'm done with replying to posts like this from now on. Enjoy.

Pikeman

popcorn this is fun
    I hate you!

it is fun when you play against whiners.

it is funny though,if what i am implying isnt true why are you guys so butthurt about it?

it is funny though,if what i am implying isnt true why are you guys so butthurt about it?
    WE'RE NOT BUTTH-I mean, we're not butthurt. Don't be a troll Ermal <3

Thorned Warrior

Because it's who I am, and people like you can make me mad in no time. I completely missjudged you, apologises for that. I really thought you are a great person. Cheers!

i see how it is.you guys can trash talk whenever you want but thats ok.if somebody replies to you thats not fair?

P.S i still am a great person for the ppl that respect me.but you guys want everybody to bend over in front of you.
    Last edited by openminds85; 03.03.2017 at 23:57.

Guardsman

i see how it is.you guys can trash talk whenever you want but thats ok.if somebody replies to you thats not fair?
    Just this one point.... the way I see it nothing that villains has ever done is fair to SGR ever....

but you guys want everybody to bend over in front of you.
    Not everybody....Not everyday.... on sunday's we make an exception for some special people or was it tuesday's.

Anyways glad to see some banter going on.... it was looking one sided good to see there is a fight left
    Napalm - s9

Pikeman

Woah...

Finally some fun!!!
    I hate you!

Pikeman

And I come like a flower one day after the farms were deleted, trying to make a farmlist After 5 minutes i gave up
    Hansel&Gretel com2
    Maleficent com1

Boss RD,, where are you boss? still on top pop?