Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WE vs Unex

Axerider

Congratulations to Unex & CO. They are currently in possession of all unique artefacts. They are well set in the right path in winning the server.
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    Congratulations to Unex & CO. They are currently in possession of all unique artefacts. They are well set in the right path in winning the server.
    When you have quantity, you need to have stuff ...
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

Any Competent alliance is going to secure the quad they are settling before arte. Those who prefer to branch out to other quads like Unex did and have hidden wings in other quad (Knights in NW and TSE in SE) are those who like quantity over quality. As a result the three quads alliance (Actually you are right, four quads as there are some Unex players in SW too) couldn't secure the NE.
    WE launched to all quads in their off rounds couple of times, how many times you can say Unex did towards SW as a team? "simming" is a description coined for the alliance who has almost every arte in the server and prefer to just sit tight and raid inactives.
    How about what happens to NO alliance you did joined them I know what happen in their too... you did absorbed most of them... really clever thing to do

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by crashenburn View Post
    How about what happens to NO alliance you did joined them I know what happen in their too... you did absorbed most of them... really clever thing to do
    Yes, I joined NO for a fresh start. The leadership decided to branch out to NW and work with knights. For a player in SW that was unacceptable so some of NO's players and I part ways with the alliance. Nothing clever, I prefer simple play. Your supposed facts are getting cheaper and more shallow every post.
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

Yes, I joined NO for a fresh start. The leadership decided to branch out to NW and work with knights. For a player in SW that was unacceptable so some of NO's players and I part ways with the alliance. Nothing clever, I prefer simple play. Your supposed facts are getting cheaper and more shallow every post.
    we are at war with NO how can we worked together? or you want me to release reports? I guess i can dig those somewhere get your facts straight...and dont cover your dirty tracks

you said you cleaned SW from who? only NO are force to reckoned with but you pick the safer path by recruiting them... NO dont want to join knights because of previous clashes with them so they joined IM but you left small players in the wings thus left no choice but to join knights instead.

FYI UNEX are the top attackers knights top defender before artifacts release...
    Last edited by crashenburn; 30.01.2017 at 06:34.

Axerider

@ crashenburn :
    Plz read the post carefully, you are talking base on your assumptions. I said leadership wanted to join Knights which he did
    (http://www.g*****t****.com/ts5.travi.../7389-Joemoose)
    Players in SW decided to join the current resident alliance in SW which again they did.

Also securing the quad is different than cleaning the quad. preformed alliances clean the quad since they have the quantity and quality and they do selective recruiting. New born alliance will recruit more while maintaining their standards.

It seems you were/are more concerned about what happened in other quads rather than making your quad stronger. NW had one good player and they had to serve him on a platter to Unex to make a pact. When the server ends aside from the outcome what NW has to show for their efforts, being the sidekick of another team?
    Last edited by hamedac; 30.01.2017 at 08:40. Reason: edit

@ crashenburn :
    Plz read the post carefully, you are talking base on your assumptions. I said leadership wanted to join Knights which he did
    (http://www.g*****t****.com/ts5.travi.../7389-Joemoose)
    Players in SW decided to join the current resident alliance in SW which again they did.
    what im telling is you did first disrupt NO and pick and recruit best player... I did convinced former knights leader that IM is recruiting NO... who ever joined on my wings are just scrap players. joemoose joined knights after he has no choice he is under attacked and we defended him just to kill one of your hammers....

Also securing the quad is different than cleaning the quad. preformed alliances clean the quad since they have the quantity and quality and they do selective recruiting. New born alliance will recruit more while maintaining their standards.
    thats not our way we clean by waging war not recruiting them..

It seems you were/are more concerned about what happened in other quads rather than making your quad stronger. NW had one good player and they had to serve him on a platter to Unex to make a pact. When the server ends aside from the outcome what NW has to show for their efforts, being the sidekick of another team?
    Knights former leader and Unex former Leader are friends but i dont know why they pick different quads almost opposite quad this is plainly because of lack of planning on their side...

Axerider

Sorry for the late reply, although the new duals were handling the incomings, I was a bit nervous anyway .

thats not our way we clean by waging war not recruiting them..
    This looks like more to a joke than a statement, how many rounds did you launch to SW this server?

Knights former leader and Unex former Leader are friends but i dont know why they pick different quads almost opposite quad this is plainly because of lack of planning on their side...
    I think this was their plan all along to have two quads at least and gain advantage by more pool of players to recruit against any opponent that would be in the server.
    Last edited by hamedac; 04.02.2017 at 00:42.