Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetant

Pikeman

Default Incompetant

Another server over and another complete joke in terms of management. How can a team consistently be so useless, yet continue to moderate the COM domain. There are some good guys, but a small handful destroys the reputation of the majority.

I am astounded to see the amount of stuff that happens on the COM domain servers, some of which is so blatantly obvious, can go “unnoticed” by the team here. It is either sheer back hand tactics to be favouring a small selection of players or it is sheer stupidity and unprofessionalism. The team here seriously need to be either sacked with a new team put in place, or retrained from the basics back up. Many would agree the first is best option!

The fact is, everybody knows this, even other staff know this. How can this continue to happen server after server. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. During my 11 years of Travian, I have never seen so much rubbish, even down to a basic response seems to be too much to ask for. Politeness and co operation go along way.

You only have to look at what comx used to be to see what a decline there has been. I remember when comx used to have 30k+ players EASILY, every round, now your lucky to get 3k. Players have moved on from COM domain, once renown to be one of the most challenging and exciting, to be in the sorry state it is in now. Poor moderating, poor communication, poor customer service and even poorer abuse of the powers has consistently turned thousands of players away.

I fear the game has nearly ran it’s course, which is a massive shame for such a brilliant and yet simple idea.

You only have to speak to dozens, if not hundreds of players from recent rounds to know they will not be returning.

It is about time TG took some responsibility and looked at the staff here and tackled the problem from above. Too many years have they looked away because the money keeps rolling in. It has gone on for too long to ever be the same as it used to, but sort your staff out and make comx a small part of what it was once renown for!

I am sure this will probably get removed as you are not allowed to voice your opinions anymore, but it would be interesting to see other peoples opinions and experiences on this.

Hi. Thank you for your message. I read this message quite closely, but to my shame haven't found any facts in there. If you want to complain on something, you need to be more specific, I am afraid.

Pikeman

I have not put "facts" in because I do not believe in exposing or pin pointing the exact team members. But, if we are speaking about facts, the fact is everybody knows this and every server it is a common theme. Heck, give it a couple of years and the way your team are handling the server, the players will be down to 3 figures. The incompetence is unreal.

Im sure you don't need to be told which team members this is generally pointing at, it must be extremely obvious as server after server you must have hundreds of messages regarding one MH in particular, but if you really need a tip, the majority of this message relays directly to comx. Again, as CM you know which team members are allocated to dealing with that server.

If you want specific names, I am happy to supply these

Well, actually I don't (not that I can figure it out, but still). My sphere of interest is only forum, I am not involved in bans in any way. But I'll have to remind you, that complaining on forum about ingame bans is not the efficient way to solve your problem, honestly. Talk to Customer Service Representative (and here you need to be as specific as possible), if you are not satisfied with her answer, try writing message to complaint@traviangames.com

This is how handling those issues work. Complaining on forum doesn't help in that case. You can complain on forum only about what's happening on forum, any ideas how to make it more live and to create more discussions are more than welcome.

Pikeman

I did not point the finger at you, but as CM, you have more access than just the forum. You have more authority and you have the power to change what is happening.

I myself was not banned at all, but it was the continual incompetent stuff happening almost on a daily basis, players being banned at very "convenient" times, players being banned and offered punishments not in line with the standard punishments, accounts clearly cheating/abusing rules being over looked time and time again even once proof was given, the lack of communication and the abuse of the 24hr reply rule. On multiple occasions I had reported many silver bots, yet they were only deleted 2 days before the server ended - I was reporting them from week 2 onwards. That is just pure laziness!

With these kind of things happening round after round, there is only one eventual outcome and that is com domain will slowly die out. I have played the game for 11+ years now, and literally none of my old friends, and even newer friends from the game will return to com domain. As I stated before, that is very sad considering what COM domain used to be.

You might question my opinion, and that is the opinion of an ex MH, so it is not as if I do not know the system

I totally agree with Dazum, I am playing Travian since 8 years and always played without any cheating because I believe in clean
    teams and players...don't get me wrong....it is impossible to have a clean team at 100%...you will always have exceptions over thousands of players. I played with great teams for great leaders and 90% of them stopped to play for many reasons always related to the Travians decisions .It is very sad because the game is losing interest through the years like dazum said.....and Travian is one of the best on-line game . Those great players left for some of those reasons:

- cheating (bots,proxies,multis accounts)
    - hacking
    - usage of forbidden website to buy free gold and troops

sadly Travian is a game based on gold instead of skills like in the past and that is the problem...a clean server will attract lots of players like few years back....you have no idea on how many people looking for that. If things are getting worse and not changing, Travian will be history in few years....we don't want this right?

2017 is a good year to have a new Travian soul sir !

Hi. I'll forward your feedback to the dev. team. We'll see if there is anything we can do to satisfy players. Cheers, Ameno

Quote Originally Posted by Ameno View Post
    Hi. I'll forward your feedback to the dev. team. We'll see if there is anything we can do to satisfy players. Cheers, Ameno
    Brilliant

awesome sir

Pikeman

It is sad that nothing will change. Opinions do not matter anymore.

I highly doubt you, or anyone will do anything, but honestly get some guys into your team that know how to MH properly, that are enthusiastic about being here and want to moderate properly, not half-arsed lazy team members. And also, on that note, customer service is disgusting too, messages I have seen have been dreadful. Severely lacking any form of expertise or communication skills, truly shocking.

I hope you do forward these messages onto the correct departments or onto people who can actually look into something for a change, not just read them and ignore them. People's opinions matter, it is people like myself and I'm sure others who have posted in here that are buying the gold to keep TG going. You only have to search the internet to find out the facts of how popularity with travian.com have dropped rapidly over the years Please do something!