Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Incompetant

Well... the story with the cheaters is very complex and complicated. There are many way's to cheat ... and i believe on each server minimum 50% of the players do one mistake and broke the rules but not all of them get banned and i agree with this. Braking the rules once can be tolerated by Travian but when a player continue to brake the rules, then he get banned, it's NORMAL.
    IF somebody is better them you, invest more money and also has a lot of free time to waste inside the game it doens't mean he is a cheater.
    I made some complains myself but no action was taken as the GAME rules are incomplete.

Here you have one example about "a bug" in the game rules.

let's say we have this situation:
    1. A have ONE account
    2. B (friend of A) has several accounts which he plays from various proxy servers or Remote desktop connections without interference between them.

"A" start to conquer the villages for these secondary accounts "B" has, one by one.

According to the Game RULES:
    "Each player may only own and play one account per game world."
    "A" have one account.

"An account must always be played for its own benefit"
    "A" play the account for his benefits.

"Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned."
    "A" doesn't care about "B"'s accounts , since he already conquered all the villages from those accounts they can even be deleted.

Obviously "B" broke all the rules possible but the question is : Did "A" brake the rules?
    According to the rules... NO, he didn't!

It's complete bull... !!!
    You drive you car and the police stop you because you violated the rules. In order not to get punished you offer him 200$ bribe. The policement accept the money...but somebody else see all this and make report. Doesn't both of them get accused for offerind and accepting bribe????

2 servers in a row(maybe even more) the top raider has been banned a few days before arte release with the same reasoning, and then kept being delayed by waiting 24 hours for every reply. Weird timing eh, guess they wanted the players to buy gold for as long as possible. :P
    Last edited by Enhjuler; 10.03.2017 at 15:13.

weed was a cheater, end of the case. it was a rightly banned

Quote Originally Posted by im nuclear View Post
    None of us are the judge of that, and my bet is you really have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by im nuclear View Post
    Did u play on that acct?

Glad Weed the early game multi abuser has been banned, if only the MH had done it sooner. Eradicating that rat.

We all know about the bots during downtime and the early game multi account hero abuse.

Good job multi hunter.

Good riddance

i got 99 problems but a ban ain't one'

cy@ Weed rest in pepporino
    Kappa123

There is evidence of their traps,Attacking villages every 5 minutes exacts, repeatedly,,If need be i upload a gyazo

Gyazo

The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Gyazo can be downloaded,And is not a tool to help you in the game,So it's absurd to be blocked by it
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 11.03.2017 at 13:34. Reason: removed quote

Thorned Warrior

yes, Rey Barna, I know what gyazo is and does.
    Lotte@Heckmeck! roa.com

Thorned Warrior

Nice to see accusations against players remain unedited whereas posts in which one tries to explain actual happenings are deleted. (I would have expected the 'don't discuss bans'-rule applied to both sides. but don't mind, one never stops learning )

Unfortunately I am unable to express what is done to murx alliance on RoA right now without stating the situation and therefore mentioning MH activities. Since this mentioning seems to be understood as 'discussing bans' (though we have never been banned) I'll leave it to the interested observer to see what is happening.
    Last edited by Schmitz' Katze; 11.03.2017 at 19:20.
    Lotte@Heckmeck! roa.com