Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetant

Natarian Knight

You really need complaints to understand that customer service for 24/7 active business should be 24/7?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    This is incorrect e-mail
    http://prntscr.com/eeq48b

The correct one is
    complaint@traviangames.com
    That was pretty brutal, I liked it ^^

But maybe you should pay more attention to your account while you are on the forum? :S

http://forum.travian.com/showthread....=1#post1987295

Axerider
    EA Phenomic Headquarter Ingelheim am Rhein

Complaints <complaint@traviangames.com> datum: 24. 09. 13 11:17

Hello,

I send Reminder about my request to get all my PERSONAL DATA to your Firm on 07.09.2013.

I'm asking now again: Pleas send me all my personal data you have and you shared to others!!!

My request is based on http://agb.traviangames.com/privacy-en.pdf
    point 7. Information on personal data
    Upon request, TRAVIAN GAMES will inform you of all the personal data that is stored about you free of charge. This information will be sent to you in electronic form, generally via email.

I got now answer. My request is simply ignored, even it is clear, that Travian Games MUST send me all MY PERSONAL DATA they have and THEY SHARE to others, some data they share even outside EU without my permission.

I'm still waiting on those DATA and also expect that some investigation will be done about this abusing.

Yours sincerely,

Dear CM Templar Knight, I send more then 4 requests, all ignored.....
    Could you pleas now explane me this illegal actions from TG????? Is this something that Travian Games should be proud on it???? Are they doing such thinks on a daily basis????

Sorry, but I'm almost 99.999% sure, that real TG employers don't even know for this request.... Only third party workers, like you, with no proven identity reading those mails.... I could send you a copy of ID from almost whole world.... Could be hacker, could be real mafioso... But TG don't care about this.... They just gave them to handle with all private data...

BTW, I'm still wondering who is Robin Houber Data security officer... His signature was under Privacy Policy!!! Normal people expected his answer.....

I have a strong feeling, that third party employers working like on wild west, acting like local serifs....

Axerider
    EA Phenomic Headquarter Ingelheim am Rhein

Quote Originally Posted by Schneeente View Post
    That was pretty brutal, I liked it ^^

But maybe you should pay more attention to your account while you are on the forum? :S

http://forum.travian.com/showthread....=1#post1987295
    Yess, that is brutal what are you doing..... You make fun of serious things....

Still don't know what is the connection with post theme: Incompetent,,,,

With this post you only insult all Forum members!!!!

My comment will be removed but i ll still speak abt the problem i faced last server 3-4 days prior to launch our hammers.Our account was banned by MH for password sharing with a account(But we never shared our pass) but we still took the penalty and wrote to each and every one as you guys have mentioned earlier.MH n Admins had no proof we shared pass but they still banned us.

siasi

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post

You think that no one is paying attention to the post here and what you all are saying. I as your new CM have already relayed some of the issues that have already been posted. So yes we do care there are problems and we are following your feedback to help improve in those areas.
    Nice words made hope for changing things.
    After we were banned for insulting at the ROA beta version, schmitz`katze wrote about few weeks ago, I hoped this was a one-time thing and we just caught the wrong MH. But this behaviour: not telling the reason for being banned, let the players wait for not less than 24 hours, not answer their questions... seems to be normal at .com servers. You have no chance to get out of the ban. You even canīt proof that you didnīt do anything wrong.
    Thereīs a mail: If you go on using the script, you will get banned , next time. But noone knows, what _kind_ of script.^^

You can send an email to any of the 2 places.....

admin@travian.com
    &
    complaints@traviangames.com
    I know thatīs not the correct mailadress...
    You mean they will help us? No they don`t! you also get the stupid answer: the account uses scripts or Bots! Yes, we all do! Getter for example is one of these 3rd party program, but itīs not forbidden. Add-blocker, maybe any other 3rd party program. But the player donīt get any information about the wrong working thing. They have to accept the punishment- not more. And please dear player: donīt write back! We arenīt interested in your emails. Yeah!

Plus I am making it one of my priorities to keep abreast on your complaints here on the forum and make sure that those over me are aware of them too. Change does come thru dialog but it does take time. When we do give an answer or ask for feedback then give it in a positive way.
    Yes! Youīre so right! Changes and also solving problems comes through dialog but thatīs the problem! Noone talks with the players. Complaints is ignoring everything, Mh needs more than 24h for one single sentence... the players are treated according to the motto : eat or die.

Thorned Warrior

I can only repeat myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmitz' Katze View Post
    What I am up to is to discuss questions like: Is it necessary to ban an account right before you won't reply for the following 24 hours? Is it necessary to leave every following igm unanswered for another 24 hours? Why not answer to the questions the player raises but stick to text blocks instead that make players feel get laughed at?
    And where is the difficulty in admitting that even MH is not perfect? Why decide to just unban, punish and ignore when players' questions are getting uncomfortable?
    Lotte@Heckmeck! roa.com

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

@Siasi....From what you & others post here(as long as it is allowed and you try and control flaming anyone) I forward on my weekly reports.

Someone posted before about why does it take complaints to get things done. Well without complaints how would a company or any entity know if something was wrong? If no one complained then the company would think it was doing everything okay and nothing will change.

I also understand that the chief complaint at least from what I have read is that the MH and follow up departments are the source of the problem from the players end when they end up on the wrong side(guilty or not).

Since I am forwarding your complaints on my reports they do get sent to the areas that need to see them. You must also understand that there has been change for the good here of late. So looking at the larger picture I do see the positive aspect of this dialog and know thru experience that it will help get thing moving along for the better.

Will this happen overnight? You know nothing ever happens over night except Santa.

So again, you are being listened to and your words not mine are being viewed by those who need to see them.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

siasi

Thatīs so sad, I know changings need time. But meanwhile there are some TOP1 accounts banned at several .com servers for doing nothing without any chance to get free. MH, CM, CMS doesnīt react. The servers are almost finished. What does TG means what happens with the player? The desicion is as simple as it could be: most of them wonīt play travian anymore. in our case we are a small alliance with 24 accounts. We play together for many years now. But maybe TG stopped many of us with playing.
    I hope your weekly reports find open ears. Our protest doesnīt.

I remember when I got the answer "Why is the heaven blue" from a MH and when I complained on the forum about stupid answers I was banned for 4 years, because I broke the forum rules. And I suppose I did, but it is very frustrating sometimes and not easy to hold your temper when mail after mail don't give a reason you can understand.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009