Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetant

I started a thread that can't be seen unless you log in, so I'll put my posts here too:

I have seen some of the new design on the Finals server. Very pretty.
    Actually, it is a bit cleaner and simpler than the one before. Good.

I haven't seen any new functions or gadgets, but that, as the design, is unimportant as long as you can't, or won't, stop the cheaters.
    If the new version makes that job easier, then I am all for it!

If not, well, why don't you start by watching cheat instructions on YouTube and other places on the internet, and then do the countermeasures that are necessary.

This is probably my last server. I am too proud to cheat and I want a fairer game and a fair chance for me and my team.

When the Russians can hit one village with more than 100 hits/second without failing, something is very wrong. It screams of bot. Especially since they do miss sometimes, with exactly 10 seconds. They obviously missed in programming that bot.

Oh yes, there was one player conquering a village from one of my team mates. This player had FOUR chiefs from one village! My team mate wrote to Multihunter, with the report included. No action. None.

And then i remember my great friend, the incomparable Ola Dunk, who always played by the book. And learned to use every legal way to be a big and strong def player. The best. He lost his temper with a stupid player once, and wrote in a harsh way to that player. He was banned for some days, I don't remember how many, and was forced to crawl and beg to make them unban him.

Yes, I think Travian is as rotten as Putin, Trump and Erdogan these days. I will play until my gold is spent, maybe. But you will have no more money from me until you clean up your act.
    I know there are many good players who are too proud to cheat that says the same.

I don't see the point in letting a bot play for you. Is there any ? is it satisfactory to do nothing, get no real reward and pretend to be winning without lifting half a finger ?

as for MH, I have seen them ban a player for a whole week, then unban them with no explanation and no apology.

It is not normal to have them be both accuser, judge and public executioner all at the same time, is it ?
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

Pikeman

Its funny how ameno replied when one guy posted that travian has got a new owner, but doesnt reply to all these facts. Its the same with the MH, CMs and even SCMs. They execute bans without telling you what triggered it or giving you any information at all. And after a few mails, they just stop replying.
    Shame on you guys. From my perspective its not even the cheaters or gold abusers that killed this game. Its simply very poor decision making and shady inside jobs by admins. You, the admins, failed miserably. Sorry to say that. But this thread is a nice example of how your priorities look like.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

I will say this as this is fact....

Discussing bans that are given to players ingame is not allowed on this forum. Posting links that encourage others to cheat are not allowed. If you do have concerns about what goes on ingame then you can discuss them here as long as you observe forum rules. If you have any doubt about what they are then click the link in my signature. You come here to post and preach about rules being broke yet break rules yourself in doing so. If you want a platform to discuss the problems you face then do so but make sure your hands are clean or no one will take you seriously.

You think that no one is paying attention to the post here and what you all are saying. I as your new CM have already relayed some of the issues that have already been posted. So yes we do care there are problems and we are following your feedback to help improve in those areas.

Let me also add this...... Just because you as a player suspect someone may be cheating does not mean it is fact. It is only your assumption since you do not have access to any accounts that you are accusing. Yes there are cheaters, that is a given but not all players reported are cheating or cheaters. So sometimes and in a lot of cases the complaints are unfounded. There is also room for improvement and that is why I will keep an eye on what is being said and report it as I have been doing. For your knowledge I just filled out a report on Friday about your concerns about the MH and the cheating.

So follow the forum rules and your discussions can continue but when they start violating the forum rules do not scream foul when posts are removed or you receive infractions.

Templar Knight
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

I think it's funny, how havkatten share a rather important topic, and now get banned? Is the true so bad that travian admin try to shut people up for telling the truth? That's disgusting travian!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese View Post
    I think it's funny, how havkatten share a rather important topic, and now get banned? Is the true so bad that travian admin try to shut people up for telling the truth? That's disgusting travian!
    Yes he did share a rather important topic but also violated forum rules in one of his posts. If you wish to eliminate rule breakers then do not break the rules yourself. I do not find it funny at all since this problem not only affects you the player but also Travian too. So I and Travian are taking this rather serious.

Pikeman

wow, you banned him for addressing specific websites and stuff to you and your admin crew? You do realize that anybody who really wants to cheat, can find these sites and infos within 5min on google, right?
    But once again, a great example of a ban. You made travian a better place now!
    Meanwhile dkx and comx have like 50-80 bots (thats just the ones i found within an hour). But yeah, it sure doesnt mean anything, all the villages have the same names and the same setup. Reporting them to MH as I did the last few servers. But i guess they will get banned on day 110 or sth like that as usual.

Now please assist me on this matter: You tell us we are not allowed to raise specific accusations here. But when we follow the process and escalate to CM and Chris (SCM) we dont even get replies. Or 1-2 lines standard answers after 23hours which are not even related to the messages we sent.
    I had to send 5 mails to Chris where i complained about the poor customer service and the fact he is ignoring my requests and therefore failing heavily as head of customer services. After asking him 5 times where I can address my concerns since he simply doesnt care, he simply replied there is no other instance where I can escalate any reports or concerns.

So please, instead of banning me as well, tell me what to do in situations like that?
    In case you dont believe me, I still got all the relevant mails (there weren't many replies anyways.. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    Yes he did share a rather important topic but also violated forum rules in one of his posts. If you wish to eliminate rule breakers then do not break the rules yourself. I do not find it funny at all since this problem not only affects you the player but also Travian too. So I and Travian are taking this rather serious.
    In fact, you are just living proof of what I was saying earlier : TG are both accuser, judge and public executioner, and people are not even allowed to defend themselves without being threatened to be muzzled

People cannot prove their good faith when they are accused of cheating, since nothing is unveiled to them about their alleged fault and the "if you think that you were unfairly accused, write to MH and speak in a polite...." is just fake, since whatever is said is discarded.

If you (TG team) really meant what you say, you would at least give a chance to people to prove themselves, but you never do.

On the contrary, people bragging about having more than one account (and I have crossed and checked a few), those are left to play.

Now there is no "factual" case here, and I do not condone cheating, so I guess I'm not breaking any rule yet. Or are the rules changing according to CM / MH mood ?
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbah View Post
    wow, you banned him for addressing specific websites and stuff to you and your admin crew? You do realize that anybody who really wants to cheat, can find these sites and infos within 5min on google, right?
    But once again, a great example of a ban. You made travian a better place now!
    Meanwhile dkx and comx have like 50-80 bots (thats just the ones i found within an hour). But yeah, it sure doesnt mean anything, all the villages have the same names and the same setup. Reporting them to MH as I did the last few servers. But i guess they will get banned on day 110 or sth like that as usual.

Now please assist me on this matter: You tell us we are not allowed to raise specific accusations here. But when we follow the process and escalate to CM and Chris (SCM) we dont even get replies. Or 1-2 lines standard answers after 23hours which are not even related to the messages we sent.
    I had to send 5 mails to Chris where i complained about the poor customer service and the fact he is ignoring my requests and therefore failing heavily as head of customer services. After asking him 5 times where I can address my concerns since he simply doesnt care, he simply replied there is no other instance where I can escalate any reports or concerns.

So please, instead of banning me as well, tell me what to do in situations like that?
    In case you dont believe me, I still got all the relevant mails (there weren't many replies anyways.. lol)
    Since you do not know why he was banned then you are a perfect example of some of the problems we all face.
    People break rules so others people report them. When those doing the reporting are also violating the rules then there is not much ground to stand on. The problems that you all are bringing up can only be fixed thru dialog and that is what I am trying to encourage but lets do it the right way and not by continuing to break rules. This is the reason you are here to begin with.

Pikeman

So you ignore my questions as well?

And sorry if I missed something here. But to me it looked like he was banned based on his post. If he did something else, it was just a funny timing I guess.