Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned accounts

The topic has been re-opened by request of some users. Please, keep it civilized.

§7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager (admin@travian.com) if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to other persons than the person(s) involved.

Pikeman

§7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager (admin@travian.com) if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to other persons than the person(s) involved.

That's nobody's business why those players were banned and/or deleted. The subject was closed long time ago, so please leave it like this. Just because some people are bored and want a reason to argue , I don't accept to see on a public forum that my friends are talked badly, while IT IS FORBIDDEN TO TALK IN PUBLIC ABOUT THE BANS.
    Hansel&Gretel com2
    Maleficent com1

Well, if they start discussing bans here again, they'll have something to discuss with me. Like their own bans, for example, this time. I honestly don't see what can be added to the thread that doesn't violate forum rules, but let's see.

Very interesting how Avatar is trying to spin it into a "They were just helping their fellow ally members by pushing resources!".

What Avatar never mentions is that there is a limit on how much resources you are allowed to push. There is also a hard-coded limit on how much you can raid from an ally member.

It was very interesting to see Zeus sitting in his own little alliance, allowing himself to completely bypass the push limit and farm away his less active ally members.

All in all, Zeus and his little team knew exactly what they were doing, and whether it's against the rules is up to debate. In practice, such a rule would be impossible to enforce. But when you have a guy raiding more than the next top 4 raiders combined, you should definitely raise a red flag and look into it.

hmm even i was wondering why some guys are sitting in their own wings.....
    Cvan aKa Minotaur aKa Cobra Commander
    RØNIN - SGR -TS1.com Since 2006...
    Everything is fair in Love and War

WoW! This is Amazing at the same time very numbing to see that these people are still doing their thing and still acting "proud" of it, as if they found a cure to cancer (facepalm) (smh)

All of us can clearly comprehend what you are doing, we all may not know English perfectly, but we know the game pretty well!

( I could say, as most of us, we use same IGNs from server to server, ofc not always but most of the time that is the case. So to back up your point, are you able show your 20-30 minions playing with same IGNs on other server that you claim they are finishing up? ) that's just a rhetorical question, no need to answer that, it's pretty obvious that it isn't the case based on random 4 letter IGNs those minions have

Shutout to Mads for exposing them, kudos to Paulpd for good eye [ btw, it looks like we played 2 servers together ] and pat on the back to mods for actually doing smth about it for a change { do they not wonder why less and less people are playing this game? }

You guys would be better of donating your money, rather than wasting it to be top raider and top hammer that doesn't do any damage whatsoever [ yes I've seen and yes I've witnessed it not doing any damage to the end result of the server when actually faced competition )) ] why talk a big game when Mads and his team made your 10~ months effort into nothing ... hint 20 mil Defense hahahaha

We are not the sour losers here, cuz I've lost only 1 server ( even then we mess deleted due to your team using outside sources to gain advantage, but all other servers we were victorious despite your ill dealings hence I can't understand why you keep wasting money and time just to be ridiculed even more

It's a shame that TG haven't done a thing in last few years to battle those "parasites" that are ruining their hard work, that is this game Travian!
    s9- ONE('09) | s5- MAD('10) | ts10- Ultima('10) | ts6- PPGoDz('13) | ts1- GOATS('14)
    ts5- WILD('14) | ts2.us- H&S('15) | ts1- SGR('15) | ts4- Ruthless('15) | ts2- CWL('16)