Thread: Auction in PTR

Angry Auction in PTR

There's a bug in auctions on the PTR. Whenever I outbid someone else's bid, it says that the highest bidder is still the other guy and the amount of silver I typed in is now HIS bid. Now that's just nonsense.

Example: I wanna outbid X's bid of 500 silver with 505 silver. I typed in 505, clicked bid, but what comes after that is the highest bidder is still X with the 505 silver that I just typed in.
    ​This meme is dead. I'm dead. But at least I had a good run.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello

Chances are that you did not actually give the highest bid at all. From you post it looks as though it is the case and you needed to bid more. Keep in mind that the game will also reject any bid that is way over the average amount paid. You can read more about how the auction works here........

Read Here

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    Hello

Chances pop up stand are that you did not actually give the highest bid at all. From you post it looks as though it is the case and you needed to bid more. Keep in mind that the game will also reject any bid that is way over the average amount paid. You can read more about how the auction works here........

Read Here

Thanks for help!
    Last edited by mrstsang; 25.01.2017 at 04:07.