2. Le Soleil 1395857

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by J Browning View Post
    hmmm-what about last logs?

Quote Originally Posted by grey View Post
    hmmm-what about last logs?
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/re...a7,47479888e8c

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...5e,474963fa36e

Credit goes to user "П А Х О М Ы Ч" on russian forum.

Regards

Guardsman

2m+ offense walled in a day! Maybe they targeted more than two and zeroed a few of Primes WWK?

to play on a com server and see a ww builder who gives up ... this is something I see for the first time.
    another tech. highTech

Hi all
    Can i get a report,for a defense of artifact?(small/large/unique)
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by AlesBules View Post
    to play on a com server and see a ww builder who gives up ... this is something I see for the first time.
    We have now seen the full extent of primes cheating and know we can't win so what is the point. And speaking of which, what is the point in playing a game with unlimited resources? There's no skill involved in your victory, just infinitely more resources through cheating. Come back when you've won a server without cheating. Not that it will ever happen because A: you'll always cheat, B: MH is too lazy to stop it, C: I'll never play against or with a russian meta ever again. Your "victory" means nothing just as the 220 days I wasted on this means nothing.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 23.05.2017 at 01:33. Reason: removed star word

cheating is to accept to be a ww builder for 3 quadrants and suddenly to stop playing. this is not just cheating, this is the worse cheating a player can do.
    another tech. highTech

Trust me, if PRIME had played the game normally we would not have joined 3 quadrants against them. Now we where forced to and still we had no chance. Iīd love to have a 4 meta endgame but with all the "techs" and multis prime had it was not possible, we had to unite to have the slightest chance. And what does it matter if ww-holder stops playing? Itīs over