Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New update

Thorned Warrior

1) I attack a inactive person, clean all his villages and I get one 5th of his daily production? Dont get me mistaken KA, but this is horrific. Lets say the warehouse is at 37000 but the person produces roughly 24k per day in that village. (all fields on 5 no 25% obviously). So you could steal: 4,8k per day...

2) You have a second village of your own. You use it purely as a resource village. So farm it t build your hammer/anvil/fields whatsoever in other villages. Now: You can't

Proposed effect by Travian: You build troops in every village and use gold to connect them.

Pikeman

@KA&KG: When it comes to everyday robbing not too many averange accounts will be affected I agree, but the biggest ones (who buy the most gold too) will be over.
    And there are some other things to consider too.
    Let's say I find an inactive with nice full warehouses, but some troops in it. Why would I clear that if I can't even repay my loses? Are you suggesting we should have 5 raiding villas? Or just leave inactives alone all together?
    Or if an enemy has his army on the way, but big negative in villa they come from. Hitting that villa and taking all the ress (making it starve) is a possible strategy. I guess no more.
    Not to mention it makes crannies close to useless.

I have no idea what TG was thinking when they decided this is a good idea, but they should listen to their players and just drop it.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 03.12.2016 at 02:59. Reason: removed swear word

siasi

you arenīt serious. That update must be a joke. Itīs even impossible to make such an update in a MIGDAME of a server.

The sence in ROA is to settle as much regions as you can. That means there are often only 1 single village each account in one region. Although you have to build troops because this is the most important what you have to do when you play Travian.

The New Update contradicts the strategy of settling new regions because you have to cluster, when youīre going to have troops otherwise you canīt feed them.

Yes TG, you can make such aggressive changings, but please not in the midgame, when players already have their thousands of troops and canīt react with the right strategy.

Thorned Warrior

I would say, it won't affect farming results as much as first thought ( as few people are farmed by only one player) but it will change the structure of the accounts massively (as I explained above).

So I plead to you Travian, please stop the update

siasi

oh yes, it would change a lot. No one would clean farms anymore.

Just a single example:

a 4446 village produces 120000 ressourcec each day. With the update you only can rob 24000 ress.
    now have a look at a report which each offer loves.
    http://prntscr.com/de01g4
    we lost 151327 ressource and got a plus from 120000 ress. with the update we would only raid 24000. there would be a minus about 130000 ress and we had to farm that village for about 2 weeks to get our losses back.

Donīt forget. This is an inactive account. Thereīs no player in it. Nobody is hurt from this robbery and destroyed troops.

I hope I could show the huge change, that brings the new update and how unconcerned it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    @KA&KG: When it comes to everyday robbing not too many averange accounts will be affected I agree, but the biggest ones (who buy the most gold too) will be f*cked over.
    And there are some other things to consider too.
    Let's say I find an inactive with nice full warehouses, but some troops in it. Why would I clear that if I can't even repay my loses? Are you suggesting we should have 5 raiding villas? Or just leave inactives alone all together?
    Or if an enemy has his army on the way, but big negative in villa they come from. Hitting that villa and taking all the ress (making it starve) is a possible strategy. I guess no more.
    Not to mention it makes crannies close to useless.

I have no idea what TG was thinking when they decided this is a good idea, but they should listen to their players and just drop it.
    Anja,
    Lets say you can cooperate with your teammates to rob all the res from that farm... the next one will be cleared from someone else and so...

Thorned Warrior

Good idea, you can clean a farm let some defenders take to the rest of the resources and then you farm the resources from them to get at least your losses out of this.

Really nice developing of new strategies Still doesn't work for your own villages where you might be interested in using more then 20% of the resource production in another village

Quote Originally Posted by siasi View Post
    Yes TG, you can make such aggressive changings, but please not in the midgame, when players already have their thousands of troops and canīt react with the right strategy.
    That's the point!

If you want to change such essential things, you have to do it befor a server starts. Than we play with another strategy or we let it be (playing a game like this).

You (TG) seems not to understand what the change will be for an active player with troups over the average.

Shoult we now kill all our work, or should we watch starving? Or will you suspend starving, like you did it in france, because no one of the player can react in short time on your "wise" new pushing protection.

You repair a bug... sorry, you kidding me???!!!

If you do this update, we have wasted three months of our livetime and our money here - and for what? To get annoyed.

Thank you TG!
    Last edited by Catz; 01.12.2016 at 16:55.

Pikeman

hi all

this is real and already in place on french serveur.

in fact, we are even more close to 0% than 20%...

and very sad and angry. if you have some ideas of what to do, i'm listening
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 03.12.2016 at 03:01. Reason: removed links

Hi guys,

I'm a French player from the French RoA. (Please excuse my english .. )

I'm glad to see that even if we come from differents countries, we have the same reactions to the bullcrap. (Actually, I don't know if 'bullcrap' is a forbidden word for you here, but it described very well what is happening right now)

Like rol2 has said, this "rule" is already in place for us since the last update, one week ago.

You have to know that's a bug, and not a new rule.

- of each village you can now rob/trade max. 20% of its daily production

The amount of resources that can be sent per village will be reset once a day, at the same time as the daily quests. The daily production is also updated at that time.

That's completely wrong. It doesn't work at all.

Even if you attack at 12:01, sometimes, you don't rob anything.
    Even if you never had attacked a player, sometimes you don't rob anything.

It seems to be completely random, and it is a bug introduced when they just wanted to update trade limits (and not robbery).

Now, they don't know how to fix it, and they don't have time to fix it. Because next servers are coming soon (like winter .. GoT o/) and they can't be started if developpers work on this bug.

So you can hope, you can fight, but your server, like our, is already lucrative since first days. They don't care if 20 players leave it, or leave Travian. Normal, it is business..

Gameplay is totally ruined on each RoA this year.

All you can do if you want to stay on this server, it is asking for the real rule, and adapt yourself to it. You have to ask how does this bug works exactly ? Because no one knows.

If you have a response from Travian one days, please forward

We really didn't like how they announced it.

Ah, and if some noobs come here and say "Oh no, it is a wonderful rule ! All these cheaters with their bots deserve that. I dont see how it changes the gameplay. If you are angry, leave this server and buy you a life", so please, send catapults. A lot. We need to defend general gameplay, not personal interests.

Well, have a nice end of server
    Panda

A little gift for you.

Last edited by Templar Knight; 03.12.2016 at 03:03. Reason: edit swear words