Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hero adventures. Discussion thread

I answered to you in PM

What should i do if i mentioned the wrong server in the first task, and guessed the task right?
    Is it possible to get gold if i win in .us domain?

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Inlook

If you do happen to be one of the winners then just let me know where you would like the gold sent to. The only place right now they say I cannot send gold to are any final servers.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Thank you for the answer, i if the domain could be different i would like to get the gold on tx3.travian.us server, nicknam green arrow

I have never played ROA X2 so maybe the question for day 3 makes sense. On any other server I would need more info to make a guess but even then it would be a guess.

Thorned Warrior

Neither have I and to say just because the travel time is 10 hrs plus the 10 mins means absolutely nothing without information on there tournament square
    Which we are not given
    Nor was it mentioned
    nor was the fact that to destroy a villa as they said it takes multiple attacks not one
    im out sorry

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

Just a reminder about the "Hero Contest" that is currently running.

- The thread for each task is moderated so that the answers are not visible till we unlock it all from moderation. This means you will not be able to see any posts in the thread till that day task is over. So you may feel like your post was not added but it is.

- If you forget to add your server info then just make another post. I will see it and merge it to your original.

- Gold won in contests on this forum CANNOT be added to any tournament/finals servers
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

and that is how the action dies....

what kind of question is that? roa map.... the sign up for the previous roa is closed, the acc which i registered there back in october (for the same purpose - to pass a quest) is deleted i assume as i can't log in... and the roa x2 doesn't have a player called roman guard.

was fun till now, but this question, no offense, just sucks...

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by slow ciliatus View Post
    and that is how the action dies....

what kind of question is that? roa map.... the sign up for the previous roa is closed, the acc which i registered there back in october (for the same purpose - to pass a quest) is deleted i assume as i can't log in... and the roa x2 doesn't have a player called roman guard.

was fun till now, but this question, no offense, just sucks...

Yes it does have Roman Guards, they're just not a player. They have villages like Natars go and the mentioned places (hint hint) are indeed their villages. I still haven't gotten the answer though. Maybe making lines and using y = mx+c isn't the answer.

Pikeman

And whoever came up with this question don't let slow ciliatus get you down. It's pretty childish that he's getting angry just because he can't figure out the puzzle. This question is GREAT. I'm so into it I left my dinner to try and solve it. (It's all cold now) Great job with this.