Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mod Problem

Default Mod Problem

There is a huge problem in this COM domain
    The main problem is the MODs r not enough active in this domain(Or the Head of this domain)
    In every server restart players have to ask for their forum, why is this????!!! r mods or the admins or the head MH r not enough active??!! then leave ur volunteer job if u can not do it. I have played in many domains nd have been a super mod of a domain and a MH of a domain. So I know the rules very well.
    Please MODS nd admin of this domain pls take care of this domain forum, if u cant handle it then leave it, other many volunteers r ready to do your job better than u.
    Now u will most likely try to close this thread, but before closing this thread think for one second, does this thread saying any inconvenient truth??!! com'on man its the real truth, do your job or leave it...if u dont have enough members in support team then recruit some, but dont let this game get ruined for your reckless volunteer service.. good luck & wish some response

Com5- Bandidas Com8- Rajinikanth Com5- Cursed Pirate

am agree with you too
    Goodbye Travian

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad God View Post
    The main problem is the MODs r not enough active in this domain(Or the Head of this domain)
    In every server restart players have to ask for their forum, why is this????!!! r mods or the admins or the head MH r not enough active??!! then leave ur volunteer job if u can not do it. I have played in many domains nd have been a super mod of a domain and a MH of a domain. So I know the rules very well.
    Please MODS nd admin of this domain pls take care of this domain forum, if u cant handle it then leave it, other many volunteers r ready to do your job better than u.
    Now u will most likely try to close this thread, but before closing this thread think for one second, does this thread saying any inconvenient truth??!! com'on man its the real truth, do your job or leave it...if u dont have enough members in support team then recruit some, but dont let this game get ruined for your reckless volunteer service.. good luck & wish some response
    What do you think we should be doing? I am on here everyday since I was hired as a mod and even manage to handle and answer any mail I get within a 12 hour timeframe if not less.

I have read your post but you have not given any details on what you claim we are not doing or what we should be doing.

Since you are asking about something please refrain from flaming/insulting remarks as that is against forum rules.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Templar Knight View Post
    What do you think we should be doing? I am on here everyday since I was hired as a mod and even manage to handle and answer any mail I get within a 12 hour timeframe if not less.

I have read your post but you have not given any details on what you claim we are not doing or what we should be doing.

Since you are asking about something please refrain from flaming/insulting remarks as that is against forum rules.
    Honestly , I can Say you just who working well in the forum
    Goodbye Travian

Mods and MH both have a life outside of this.....just saying

This is a quiet forum, but on my PM ​​I got an answer within an hour - so I think the Mods are doing there work.

Yes, Same problem !
    Most of answers in this forum are from simple members !
    MODs, please keep this forum fresh and active as it used to be !

Hi. Will take chance here and introduce myself. As you can see from that thread, I am a new Community Manager of Travian: Legends and this forum from now on will be my main responsibility. So, if you have any ideas, suggestions, thoughts how we can improve communication on forum, feel free to contact me via pm, forum contact form or email me on forum@travian.com. I'll be glad to hear them and implement them if possible.

We (the whole Forum Travian Team) will to do our best to make this forum live, so it will be a nice place to talk about game-related (and non-related) things. New events, contests and further changes are coming and I hope you'll all like it!

Cheers, Ameno

Natarian Knight

Welcome, Ameno

in 24 hour if u not take answers u can email admin ? that way to complain it
    work hard play hard

regards