Thread: Midsummer? ROA?

Default Midsummer? ROA?

I got back to the game after a couple of years. Midsummer and ROA got my attention, yet there is no information about those servers, such a shame! Or maybe im dumb? I've searched through the entire google and official Travian forums and couldnt find a thing.

What is their profile, how much they differ from regular servers? Or is it still Travian 4.4 with but a special edition? Are those tournaments?

Thanks,
    Jake

EDIT: found something about ROA, it was posted just a while ago, sorry
    Last edited by Chicago; 02.08.2016 at 16:55.

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Hello,

midsummer server is a special multilanguage server for Nordic domains (SE, NO, DK, FI). It just runs in COM domain due to its multilanguage-ness.

The Rise of Alliances is this year's annual special... and the beta version of it is running here in COM domain so that we can have a bug-free global release (fingers crossed).

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard