Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't see my map!!!!!!!

Pikeman

Unhappy Can't see my map!!!!!!!

Hi. I don't know if this is a bug or not but I figured this is the best place to report it. I can't see my map at all. I tried erasing my Google Chrome history, opening a new tab, opening a new window and going to an incognito window. Nothing worked. Please help!!!!

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello littlewolf

There is a little box when you log in that is for players with low bandwidth. If that is clicked some things will not be present or appear buggy. Even more so if you are using a mobile device. Log out and then log back in making sure that box is not checked. If your problem persists then please contact "Support" so your account can be checked for any errors.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

I cant see my map-when i tick "low bandwith" option-i can. Tried to clear cache but no luck. Im on Chromium browser on Linux Mint

Hello again

Make sure that box is not checked and also make sure you have your zoom level set to 100%. If that is adjusted higher that can also spaz out the map.

As before it is also wise to go ahead and send a ticket into support. This way if needed, your account can be checked for errors. Here on the forum no one can do that.

I've the same issue with Chrome and the same happen to some mates. One of them write to support who advice him to chagne browser.
    Last edited by cris@; 23.07.2016 at 17:16.
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Templar Knight View Post
    Hello again

Make sure that box is not checked and also make sure you have your zoom level set to 100%. If that is adjusted higher that can also spaz out the map.

As before it is also wise to go ahead and send a ticket into support. This way if needed, your account can be checked for errors. Here on the forum no one can do that.
    yeah zoom is problem here. when i changed zoom back to 100% everything is ok.

thanks

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by averel80 View Post
    yeah zoom is problem here. when i changed zoom back to 100% everything is ok.

thanks

zoom was my problem too

wonder what programming they changed to affect the zoom
    because I've had all my browsers zoomed for a long time

I cant even change the zoom and my entire map is white. Im not on low bandwidth

Hello Everyone

There is an issue that is being looked at in regards to the map. So the developers are aware and investigating the problem. The above posts do have some work around until they get this sorted and for the most part it seems to focus around Chrome. So if you were not having any problems in another browser, it might be a wise thing to use one that was working for you.

Default update

yeah the other browsers seem to be fine indeed. Tip for the developpers.. look into the most popular addblock for chrome.. when I disable it.. it seems to work again. just not opening info, but showing map again at least.