Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Riders: The Fight for Alagaesia

Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up.

((Is this still on? I'm gonna write up a character sheet today or tomorrow ^^ also, can I be a Kull?))

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeppa View Post
    We should worship you and build you a temple and sh*t

((I don't think a kull has enough capability to handle a dragon - certainly one never has before. Remember, the Riders were created originally to keep the peace, whereas the name Kull in of itself means destruction and ruthlessness. Either Galbatorix or the Varden would have to be really twisted to accept him, and I highly doubt any dragon would hatch for him.

On the other hand, dwarves are allowed and the book said there has never been or will be a dwarf Rider. Maybe if we go in a completely different direction this could work. I also made my character turn into a shade, which isn't technically allowed either...

Back to Kulls, what would be acceptable is if a group of Kulls tried to tame a feral dragon to assist against the Riders. They succeeded, but only one survived. Although the resulting Kull Rider wouldn't have the same connection and magic as other Riders, his potential for intimidation and possibly as a guard would make him invaluable to Galbatorix. Or, and now this would be interesting, he could be a rogue rider protecting the Urgals and glad for the war, only helping a side when Galbatorix pays the army of Urgals to fight for him later on in the story.))

((PostScript. If none of these are acceptable and he really wants to be a Kull, I want him as my personal guard.))

((A puny kull shouldn't be a problem for a fully grown dragon :P
    At the end of Inheritance, Eragon modifies the spell binding elves and humans to dragons to include urgals and dwarves. Seeing as Galbatorix is still around, that's not yet happened. SO no kulls and dwarves unless GA mentions it. But he seems to have become inactive...
    Also, why capitalise kull? We should then capitalise Platypus and stuff too.))

Quote Originally Posted by polloth View Post
    ((PostScript. If none of these are acceptable and he really wants to be a Kull, I want him as my personal guard.))
    ((HAHAHAHA no.))

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    ((A puny kull shouldn't be a problem for a fully grown dragon :P
    At the end of Inheritance, Eragon modifies the spell binding elves and humans to dragons to include urgals and dwarves. Seeing as Galbatorix is still around, that's not yet happened. SO no kulls and dwarves unless GA mentions it. But he seems to have become inactive...
    Also, why capitalise kull? We should then capitalise Platypus and stuff too.))
    ((I'm all for capitalising Platypi. GA mentioned dwarves, so urgals should not be a problem, if GA approves of it. Just have to change the story so that dwarves and urgals were included when humans were.))

(( still open to join? ))
    Insane is registered trademark of Terror Productions and owned by Pain. It is strictly forbidden to abuse this trademark in any sort of matter. Any violation of this may result in your termination.

((GM is inactive, so I'm guessing no. You could leave a character sheet anyway and see if he turns up.))

Thorned Warrior

Default Dragon Riders The Fight for Alagaesia

"Dette er ganske ille, en geit er veldig stort.", sa Sal det som alle visste fra før, "Er dere sikre på at dette er det som har skjedd? Noen beviser?"

http://itqueries.com/2007/10/29/ipho...ile/trackback/
    http://itqueries.com/

Pikeman

These is a good idea.