Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next round on server 3, which version, T2.5 or T3.6?

Or try to get the point across that T4 sucks and that we don't want the classic servers to go away and have our brand new community manager relay that to alien (sorry, travian-) HQ. If they then decide that there will be no more non-T4 servers...I'll quit.
    Active player since 2006. Ammanurt, deimmerstonede, Asjemenou, Deadwood, Batsmuts, Sun Tzu & Merlin, Black Dynamite.
    You can always use my nickname and village name(s) in battle reports!

Natarian Knight

You're not the first person who said they will quit if classic servers don't exist anymore. You will get a classic server but they just won't be common. They will always keep a classic server to keep these veteran players happy, just that T3.6 will eventually replace 2.5 as a classic server. You might still find 2.5 in other domains maybe. If you are desperate you will join a classic server or wait for a classic to restart. If you are like me, you will just end up joining any English speed server to play, whether it's a classic or a T4.

Thorned Warrior

if you need to email Travian HQ..this is there email addy.. complaints@travian.com

Haha, yeah, e-mailing them. I'm not even expecting a response at all. I know the only way anything gets across to them is via the game admi...sorry, community manager. By the way: I *did* and will again quit travian while there was no classic server about to start. Before the current T2.5 started, there were no plans to restart any classic server at all and it took them months to figure out that they didn't want their old players to leave. I didn't play a helluvalot of Travian in that time
    Active player since 2006. Ammanurt, deimmerstonede, Asjemenou, Deadwood, Batsmuts, Sun Tzu & Merlin, Black Dynamite.
    You can always use my nickname and village name(s) in battle reports!

Stop it guys. I did not say that there will no classic server any more!
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12