Thread: Question about Chiefs

Post Question about Chiefs

Was wondering what happens to the chiefs. I see that they cost a huge amount of resources to build, and I know what they are used for. My question is are they able to be used more than once? If so how many villages can u take with him since the Palace or Residency have only three slots?

Vrono

If you have three chiefs and you chief a village they all will have effect.
    If no chief dies one chief will disappear and one slot will be occupied.
    And now you can have only a maximum of 2 chiefs in that village.

Thorned Warrior

If you have 3 slots, at max you can make 3 chiefs. when you take a village, 1 chief gets disappear and you lose one slot. remaining you will have 2 slots + 2 chiefs.

to answer your question, 1 chief can take only one village, however you can use chiefs "N" number of times to lower loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrono View Post
    Was wondering what happens to the chiefs. I see that they cost a huge amount of resources to build, and I know what they are used for. My question is are they able to be used more than once? If so how many villages can u take with him since the Palace or Residency have only three slots?

Vrono
    The general strategy is to have 3 chiefs with your hammer which will be used to clear the defenses of your target and also cause a significant drop in village loyalty. This should be followed shortly by troops from a different village with one or two chiefs to finish the conquering. Morale bonus (conquering from larger players than you, great parties) and playing roman helps a lot.
    Chiefs are expensive but so are the 500-700 pop villages you can conquer with them and of-course chiefing an opponents hammer village is quite priceless
    com9 tomycs CF-DW || com1 Deceneu LegioT || com5 scrat DaciaTK || com4 GaulNoob CWLDA || comz/comf ClaviculaNox Dacia ||

Thank you. I understand now.

When you chief village, chief that was on attack where villages loyality dropped to 0 (Villagers have decided to join your empire)disappears. However you can use many chiefs as you want to reduce loyality, without them being lost in progress of conquering. Ideally you would have sets of 3 and/or 2 chiefs to reduce loyality, and then chiefs sent from certain village(s) to conquer and use slot from village where conquering chief has been sent. Since conquering by using only 1 chief takes very long time(especially when you have to destroy Residence/Palace during every run).

Just like settlers disappear after new village is made,1 chief disappears after a village is conquered. if you send moore than 1 chief, then also only 1 chief will disappear,others will remain.

Natarian Knight

Each village you conquer will remove 1 chief and take up a slot from the village that you conquer from. Since you can have a max of 3 slots in any village, you can chief up to 3 villages from 1 single village after loyalty goes down to 0. Some players shuffle their slots so they can have 2 or 3 chiefs sent from 1 village.

Or they simply lower loyality with 2/3 chief attacks and when there is possibility of conquer 1 chief waves (from villages where expansion slots are good to be used) will finish the job. By this I'm replying if you ment that they would conquer with 2 or 3 chief attack and accidently or by purpose have used 1 slot and then move that slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God King View Post
    OOO I like this, very handy tip. Cudos
    Ergo, cogito sum.

Natarian Knight

In my chiefing days, I sometimes would end up sending too many chiefs and messing up my slots. It's quite normal to rechief and move your slots around as needed.