Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Happy Birthday Arkkyboy! :-)

  1. #11
    Natarian Knight Arcca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Headphones on, world off.
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REDSHEILD View Post
    Well, that's too bad. Care to discuss it or do you not feel like it?
    Well, to be short - I invited couple people over to my place, but no one came, so yeah.

  2. #12
    Axerider blue_lash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    18 steps away from you
    Posts
    373

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcca View Post
    Well, to be short - I invited couple people over to my place, but no one came, so yeah.
    Well thats just being a shitty friend on their part. No need to get bummed about that. Atleast you have this forum which you "pretty much don't give a f*ck about" I am sure everyone would get **** drunk to celebrate your birthday if we could be physically present there

    I am sorry though, I wasn't online for a couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Santa View Post
    Blue, would you take it as a compliment if I said you scare me?
    she probably would ^^

  3. #13
    Natarian Knight REDSHEILD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Castor Prime; Capital Building
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcca View Post
    Well, to be short - I invited couple people over to my place, but no one came, so yeah.
    Ouch, that's harsh, man. Did anyone even respond? Sad to hear that, though.
    "SUUM TANTUM A PULPA VULNUS"-footman.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    A message for Ramrod: Don't reproduce, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy
    To REDSHEILD, if he happens to see this: I suppose I am a Grammar N*zi at heart.
    <(-_-)><(@-@)><(o.0)> <dragons.

  4. #14
    Natarian Knight Arcca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Headphones on, world off.
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_lash View Post
    Well thats just being a shitty friend on their part. No need to get bummed about that. Atleast you have this forum which you "pretty much don't give a f*ck about" I am sure everyone would get **** drunk to celebrate your birthday if we could be physically present there

    I am sorry though, I wasn't online for a couple of days.
    Yeah, but imagine - if I had known them for like 12 years? Considered them my friends and classmates?

    Quote Originally Posted by REDSHEILD View Post
    Ouch, that's harsh, man. Did anyone even respond? Sad to hear that, though.
    They did, yes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •