Thread: hero leveling

Default hero leveling

Did something change in hero leveling, It seems like he needs more exp for new level, or maybe adventures give less now, or I'm mistaken and nothing changed?

+ did you notice that people rarely I mean very rarely offer resources in exchange for crop : d?

Quote Originally Posted by caliphus View Post
    + did you notice that people rarely I mean very rarely offer resources in exchange for crop : d?
    You don't see it because people with negative crop usually raid, while defenders don't necessarily need to go into negative crop in a certain village. But you will see resources for crop early game from teutons (or teuton minded players) in the not so populated parts of the map, then 6 weeks into the server when most have their c15/c9 there's a lot of crop being offered for resources so if you need crop you can just go raid the people offering it
    com9 tomycs CF-DW || com1 Deceneu LegioT || com5 scrat DaciaTK || com4 GaulNoob CWLDA || comz/comf ClaviculaNox Dacia ||

Hehe this is true, see someone offering 10 things of 25k crop, they dont have many troops.

But sometimes I raid too much and every village reaches max capacity of crop, so I have to give away to friends

Natarian Knight

I haven't notice any changes regarding hero lvling, at least not yet. Crop is an abundant resource a lot of times.