Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People should be able to "crop lock" themselves

Default People should be able to "crop lock" themselves

Most peoples ways and tactics of playing have become, well impossible to continue. Leaving people who use the play style, including myself on the point of leaving this game.

If somebody is stupid enough to crop lock themselves then they should be able to take what is coming to them, being farmed and losing your village.

So you cannot have a lot of troops and upgrade your buildings anymore? ******* great, fix it please. I want the old system back and I'm sure many people do too.

How about not allowing people to crop lock themselves during their beginners protection?
    Last edited by MOD Tim; 04-13-2012 at 12:10.
    O! You better watch out! You better not cry
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why
    A catholic priest is coming to town

It's a learning curve to adapt to the changes travian throws each year at us, for the young as for the old and some go in panic mode quicker than others
    Frankly the thing that bothers me most about the recent changes is the extra click to see how many resources come from where in the marketplace, that management tab is beyond useless.
    com9 tomycs CF-DW || com1 Deceneu LegioT || com5 scrat DaciaTK || com4 GaulNoob CWLDA || comz/comf ClaviculaNox Dacia ||

I want to be able to go to -crop freely and whenever I want.

It's stupid that I have to upgrade my crop to build a building or a field.
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why

Its not possible for new players to accidentally crop-lock themselves , for instance if they use free gold to 25% crop, they could before get crop-locked when it expired, or get crop-locked if they lost their hero. The real benefit of the new changes is that its now also possible to crop-lock the enemy.

Its 2 good things !

Go fight players, which is now possible instead of dreaming of the semi-exploitation of rules thats is the accidental self crop-lock which is now properly removed - if thats is your main raid-income in the first case, you are a bad player. Your just whining.

Crop locking was a good strategy, and being top raider every week means it was a great strategy. People who rely soley on resource production are not the best guys in the world.
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by holger77 View Post
    Its not possible for new players to accidentally crop-lock themselves , for instance if they use free gold to 25% crop, they could before get crop-locked when it expired, or get crop-locked if they lost their hero. The real benefit of the new changes is that its now also possible to crop-lock the enemy.

Its 2 good things !

Go fight players, which is now possible instead of dreaming of the semi-exploitation of rules thats is the accidental self crop-lock which is now properly removed - if thats is your main raid-income in the first case, you are a bad player. Your just whining.
    Well I'm top5 robber now on com6, and I do whine about this ****. This update is fool, only good for those stupids, who crop lock themselves while sim citying-in the first 2 days. They better go to school and learn, not play travian. But yes, people with 70 IQ pay for this game, so they must be helped.

People who buy gold and fund the game, as well as rely on raiding are being punished by this update.

Only implement it during beginners protection, people who both fund and make the game interesting do not slash at good and decent people and players.
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why

Quote Originally Posted by kovpeti View Post
    Well I'm top5 robber now on com6, and I do whine about this ****. This update is fool, only good for those stupids, who crop lock themselves while sim citying-in the first 2 days. They better go to school and learn, not play travian. But yes, people with 70 IQ pay for this game, so they must be helped.

Lol, its the first time I heard about a top 10 robber with 70 IQ

But, besides, that you will not get ressources from beginners, due to that accidenal crop-lock, what part of is that you don't like. This update is finally a good one, more people will survive untill midgame, and midgame wars will get more bloody, as a crop-lock can again be a real lock. If you are that awesome raiders, will your game be ruined by having to upgrade your crop-fields to lvl 5.

Thorned Warrior

Do you even understand my opinion or the way that this update changed the game? I'm not sure reading your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by kovpeti View Post
    Do you even understand my opinion or the way that this update changed the game? I'm not sure reading your comments.
    It does not seem very constructive - maybe you need to specify more exactly.

Please explain what I may have missed - for now I think I understand the recent changes to full extent regarding crop-lock.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast