Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: limits for a 6 crop village?

Default limits for a 6 crop village?

i am reaching 5000 crop comsumption army in 1 of my 6 crop village.

but then, i checked back the reports of someone whom chiefed my 1st village.(which is quite some time ago.)
    he attacked me with 20000 clubswingers, 3500 teutonic knights from his 6 crop non capital village.
    [20000+(3500x3)]= around 30,000 crop consumption.

even if i add a hero cropper, +25% golden crop resource.....
    i dun think 5000 crop consumption can reach 30,000 crop consumption.

so whats the tricks hiding under his sleeves?

Natarian Knight

If you raid enough, you can have a much greater army.

Also, hes probably not supporting it by only that village or it's raiding, I guess its just his army, and he feeds it on capital/and or other villages. (Remember, you build faster in non-capital villages due to Great Barracks&Stable)

ok, this is quite new to me, but after reading all the new forum posts that doesn't make any sense.

i have come up to a conclusion as what you guys are talking.
    you guys means i will need to go into negative crop per hour.

@pallosama, yes he have a lot of other villages which is probably feeding his negative crop village.

this negative crop per hour sounds insane to me and i should probably try it only when i fill my 15 cropper with army.

It is true, -30500 wheat is kind of lot for not so experienced players. Also, if your planning on building armies that make you go lot negative when withdrawn, remember to build at least few granaries so you don't have to sending wheat all time, just when it gets low.

Axerider

for a start, by your 5th village, you need to have a 15c and that will later become your capital. You need your capital to be within reach of good crop oasis (50% crop oasis is a minimum!) as this gives a massive bonus. As a capital, you can extend the crop production to 48,000 (realistic aim for most newcommers).

Some people build their largest attack armies in their capital, this way its easy to feed. Other people build their armies in(for example) a 6c and will store it in their capital and when they attack others they simply transfer crop.

Negative crop isnt scary, its just time consuming and you need to use the right strategy for you. If you dont have the time to manage a village that has negative crop, then you need to build your hammer in your 15c capital.

an average experienced player can easily manage -50 to -60K crop per hr in the hammer village.
    Players with very big hammers have -300K + negative production per hr.
    Lets not talk about WWs...

Basically, if you are active, it doesn't matter how much negative production you have.However,it matters when there's a server maintainence.

Natarian Knight

And with gold club, trade routes can help a lot. Just set it for every hour of the day.

Or just build tons of granaries and fill them just before withdrawing army.

Natarian Knight

Besides, raiding can keep your army fed a lot of times. If you are in the negatives and not raiding much, only then will it seem to be a huge problem.