Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new update

Thorned Warrior

Honestly, I think the change is fine. It somewhat levels out the playing field in the beginning for those of us without 2 or 3 duals.

Banned

I also had trouble with the hero. I had to send him back to another village, check the "Change hero home village" and then send him back to the first village.

And all this tabs are making me crazy...

Natarian Knight

i don't understand - why do you complain of hero's update - at least now you have one free slot in your attack villas - it's great

Passive

Quote Originally Posted by 018Cracken View Post
    Honestly, I think the change is fine. It somewhat levels out the playing field in the beginning for those of us without 2 or 3 duals.
    Not seen anything that effects whether you have a dual or not :S

I am coming to terms with the new updates, nothing seriously wrong for the most part. I do feel natars have gotten a little too powerful, but am making do without them any way.

As for the hero moving and the crop both are pretty easy to understand and i don't see how so many people are having trouble with them :S

Thorned Warrior

We understand what changed we just think that these changes are dumb.

Passive

Quote Originally Posted by kovpeti View Post
    We understand what changed we just think that these changes are dumb.
    Did I say you? I was referring to the people who don't understand it.....

I think its rather arrogant, that you make so bad changes and then comfortalbly state only after players note it 'Its itended'.

First, its intended that hero is 'on his way' instead of actually telling where he is going. Now, I see that its intended that the system removes our IGMs from both inbox and outbox after very short time. I don't see those announced in the changelog - why is that?

Why do you intend to make so stupid 'upgrades' ? - I don't see the point. If it is intended, what is the point?

"Lack of food: extend cropland first!"

Bear with me as it is early in the morning and the coffee is still kicking in. I have just started an account on T6 and get the above with alarmingly regularity. Does that mean before I build or attempt to build a hammer I will have to max everything to the level I require (buildings/resource) for as soon as a large training of troops takes place and go into negative crop (if that is possible) I will simply get "Lack of food: extend cropland first!" every time I would want to level up a resource field, (as I have always done per previous servers? )

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Sheep View Post
    "Lack of food: extend cropland first!"

Bear with me as it is early in the morning and the coffee is still kicking in. I have just started an account on T6 and get the above with alarmingly regularity. Does that mean before I build or attempt to build a hammer I will have to max everything to the level I require (buildings/resource) for as soon as a large training of troops takes place and go into negative crop (if that is possible) I will simply get "Lack of food: extend cropland first!" every time I would want to level up a resource field, (as I have always done per previous servers? )
    You did not understood properly - the crop consumption from troops has nothing to do with the building structures... this means you can have let's say -1000 crop and still be able to build structures with no problem, or yor could have +20 crop and yet be unable to build(because res from hero do not count when building structures also no other bonuses, only fields matter).

That makes sense - thank you [Theutates Thunder]