Thread: Lack of food bug?

Default TS9.COM server

I am a new player still under beginner's protection.

Just before the server update, I am at negative crop production. In the past when I shift my hero back to crop bonus (to create a net positive production), I was able to continue building buildings and other resources. After the server update

(1) Above method does not work.

(2) Even when I increased crop production to zero (without hero) and positive (with hero), I cannot build anything but crops.

(3) When I increase crop production to postivie (without hero), I am able to build non-food resource, but still buildings like markets are locked.

Please investigate, ty.

server 9, .com

Default Lack of food bug?

I can't build anything but cropland because it says lack of food. My crop production is +26 with my hero set to 40.

Default Croplocked after server update? TS6

Hi guys,

After the server 6 update, i've been croplocked and can't figure out why.. i have +9 crops and thats without the hero boosting it with +50

Anyone else experiencing this?

_b

Default Cropp bug?

Hello
    Until today patch/server 6 update all was OK is cropp consumption.

Afther the patch / server update all i get when trying to build something is - Lack of food: extend cropland first!

But: - My cropp ballance is 66/101
    - Production per hour: crop 35

So is a bug or what?

Hero´s production of 21 and gold +25% is not applied anymore, as i do not see another answer?

I build 3 more croplands from 1 to 2. Same - Lack of food: extend cropland first!
    I have only 4 soldiers…

Default A new bug?

Hi! I have +20crop per hour and max amount of crop in granary but yet I can not build or upgrade anything,
    It is written: Expend cropland first!
    ????????

I play on server 6 newly opened.

This is no bug but a game update as described here.
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.