Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planetbound- An Empire Control Roleplay

Quote Originally Posted by zman111 View Post
    anyone intrested? whats wrong with my current setup (the red lined hexes are what I will initialy control) if someone wants to make a better map they are more than welcome to
    You should be asking what ISN'T wrong with your setup. Why do you keep making RPs that are clearly *******izations of other roleplays you've played in, movies you've seen, and the latest WAAAAAAAAAAGH codex? Even if this is an original idea, it sounds like you cut and paste fragments of sentences from the case of a sci-fi movie, the cover text of a sci-fi book, or, most likely, a roleplay you saw elsewhere.

Not only do you lack an original idea that would interest the active roleplayers of the board, you lack a decent exposition that would interest players despite the generic sci-fi war setting. Next time you intend to start a roleplay, make sure you have an original idea or, at the very least, a well written exposition that makes your unoriginal idea tempting. Go read some books; you might learn how to write better. Hell, they have a bunch of Warhammer books. You can get your fill of WAAAAAAAAGH, spehs muhreens, and sci-fi there.

tl;dr: Everything.

((this is a rp I developed on another forum and ported here- aka My own ideas. I got link around somewhere if yallz want it.))
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

Default too sloopy

The map alone - with it's scribbled out areas - is too sloppy and 'used' for my taste. If you can't even be bothered to at least provide a good, clean map - then I can't really be bothered to try to work with the used one.

((Ill get a new map up when I get around to making a new one))
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))