* New calculation for artworks with different speeds
This will take effect only in the final tournament server. Because for 1x speed and 3x speed there is no difference in the result of the calculation. And we wont change the calculation on the already running qualification servers.
* New prevention of crop dead lock
In past players could maneuver their villages into a dead end crop supply situation. Reasons for that usually were:
- hero resource production ended because the hero died or was reskilled
- +25% crop bonus ended
- destruction of crop fields, grain mill and/or bakery
In order to keep the following sentences short, let's call "the crop production available to build or upgrade a building or resource field" .. well, let's call it "free crop".
* Free crop equals the production of crop fields including bonuses of grain mill and bakery reduced by the number of inhabitants of the village. So neither the heros production nor the gold feature influence the free crop.
* Oasis crop bonus does not raise free crop. It only raises the net crop income.
* To build or upgrade a building or resource field is only possible if the this would not drop the Free crop below 1 crop per hour.
* To destoy grain mill or bakery via main building is only possible if the this would not drop the Free crop below 1 crop per hour. A running destruction order of this buildings already decreases the Free crop.
* Upgrading a crop field always increases the Free crop, that is way it may always be build.
* The hero has a basic crop production of 6 crop per hour no matter how the skill points are set. This basic production follows the same rules as the usual hero resource production. So its added to the production of the village that the hero belongs to. But it does not increase the Free crop.
This way the hero cannot starve anymore at home, since he supplies himself and since he is the last unit that starves.
* A dead hero still produces 6 crop per hour.
* When a hero is revived then his resource production starts at same time as his crop consumption.
* Natars AI
* Small Natars villages:
* Training or building?
- If an account gets deleted there is a 10% chance that its capital becomes a small Natars village.
- When this happens all old troops and all resources in this village are getting deleted and all buildings and resource fields drop one level.
- The new small Natars village gets from start a random amount of Pikemen based on the crop fields in this village.
- When a player attacks a small Natars village, then on side of the defender (the Natars) the population of the village is used to calculate the battle. On side of the attacker (the player) still the population of the account is used.
- This also means that when a player conquers a Natars village there will probably be reduction of the levels of buildings and resource fields as well.
* Natars training:
- Each hour the Natars decide for each village if they are going to build buildings or to train troops during next hour.
- This decision is based on the amount of attacks and raids on the Natars in relation to the attacks and raids on the whole server.
* Natars building:
- Natars want to have a specific base crop production before they start training troops.
- Natars don’t want their troops to starve (not that they could starve .. it's probably about conscience).
- Natars don’t need to research troops, but they have to have the right building to train them.
- Training troops costs resources for Natars too... how much, that remains as a mystery. If there are not enough resources for planed training, then resources are taken as available and necessary and the building will be built / training will be done anyway.
- The level of the troop training building influences the speed of the training, also for Natars. However the training times of troops remain a mystery.
* Natars walling:
- If they decided for building then there is a 50% chance that they will build/upgrade a resource field. Else, surprisingly, they will build/upgrade a building.
- If the capacity of the warehouses or granaries is not high enough for the planed building/resource field, then the capacity will be increased by building/upgrading warehouse or granary first.
- Building and upgrading buildings or resource fields costs resources for Natars too. If there are not enough resources for the planed building, then resources are taken as available and necessary and the building will be built anyway.
- Natars will upgrade their resource fields up to a maximum level of 9.
- Natars must fulfill requirements of buildings.
- If they decide to build a new building, they think about one whose requirements are already fulfilled. If they can’t find one, then they will try to fulfill requirements first.
- To finish building or upgrading a building or resource field Natars need a random time but maximum 1 hour.
- Independent of the decision to train or to build, Natars will upgrade their wall according to the rate of the attacks on the village.
- If the wall is already level 20 then the residence will be upgraded instead.