Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Random RPG!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Random RPG!!

    It's very simple, make a character and try to survive my randomness. For this one it'll be based in a city.

    Character sheet:

    Name:
    Job:
    Bio: ((not guaranteed I'll read it))

  2. #2
    Wolf flutflutflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my computer. Watching episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Name: Meng
    Job: Faangirl
    Bio: She is in the mental hospital for obsessing too much over some guy named "Aang".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinglemouse View Post
    Of course you are, you one of the coolest people on the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4colskypeck View Post
    She is one of our favorite forum celebrities.
    MEMBER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flutflutflyer View Post
    Name: Meng
    Job: Faangirl
    Bio: She is in the mental hospital for obsessing too much over some guy named "Aang".
    The doctors accidentally leave your door unlocked. You notice a vending machine and become hungry.

    ((I was going to correct this but I remembered I did it like this on the other forums))
    Last edited by something name; 05-21-2011 at 00:01.

  4. #4
    Pikeman zman111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    in the US of A
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Name: Ralph
    job: red-neck/seagull hunter
    bio: a gun nut
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zman111 View Post
    Name: Ralph
    job: red-neck/seagull hunter
    bio: a gun nut
    You get your gun to go seagull hunting when you realize your in the middle of the city.

  6. #6
    Wolf flutflutflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my computer. Watching episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by something name View Post
    The doctors accidentally leave your door unlocked. You notice a vending machine and become hungry.

    ((I was going to correct this but I remembered I did it like this on the other forums))
    I squeal when I notice the vending machine. "Food!" I cry loudly, running up to it. Sliding my thumb along my tongue for wetness, I wrap my fist into my shirt and punch the glass of the vending machine, my eyes on a pack of Doritos near the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinglemouse View Post
    Of course you are, you one of the coolest people on the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4colskypeck View Post
    She is one of our favorite forum celebrities.
    MEMBER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flutflutflyer View Post
    I squeal when I notice the vending machine. "Food!" I cry loudly, running up to it. Sliding my thumb along my tongue for wetness, I wrap my fist into my shirt and punch the glass of the vending machine, my eyes on a pack of Doritos near the top.
    The vending machine falls threw the poorly built wall and into the taxi below. The vending machine get's hit by a bus destroying all the precious Doritos. There is now a huge whole in the wall big enough for someone to escape through.

  8. #8
    Pikeman zman111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    in the US of A
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I just shrug and go to the top of the nearest high rise to shoot car tires instead, after all who else is going to kill the rubber tire monster?
    the dyslexic ork
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((If I did not know better, I would say that zman is a professional masquerading as a bad roleplayer.))

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •